Chapter 3 - For the 17th Time, NO.

"...and ever since then, I've been killing corrupted rulers, kings, dictators. You name it, I've probably killed it." Theron finished.

Nebula was just staring at him in shock. "Wow. How long have you been traveling?"

"Oh, well, I'm 776 and I've been here since I was eighteen... so about 758 years? Yeah, that seems right."

"Okay, so you've been an assassin since you were 19?!" Nebula said, wide-eyed.

"Well, that depends on how you look at it. I once strangled these two snakes with my bare hands when I was like three-"

"Okay, I get it! Now, since you so graciously visited my kingdom on the day you saved it, we are gonna have a PARTY!" Nebula then proceeded to grab his arm and started to drag him to the front of the castled.

Theron groaned and pulled up his hood. It was going to be a long night.

***

Theron sat in the shadows. The whole kingdom was in front of the castle, waiting for Queen Nebula to give her speech.

"As you know," the Queen started, "It is our National Holiday for celebrating the death of our old evil ruler, Vayne. If it were not for out might savior, Lord Theron."

Nebula made sure to put an extra emphasis of Lord so Theron would be mad. He always hated formalities.

"I am also proud to announce that we have a special visitor today. Some of you may have seen him earlier, but I am proud to welcome, Theron, Assassin of Many, Beasts, you get the idea..." the Queen continued.

Theron stepped out of the shadows. He made sure to make his entrance extra dramatic.

The sun was reflecting off his dark hood and the cloak swayed slightly in the wind. His blades glistened in the sunlight as he stood there. He stared at the crowd. It looked as if he were studying how to kill them all and escape before anyone could say "Zeus's Underpants". Suddenly the assassin burst out laughing.

"Oh, my gods. You should have seen your faces! You all looked like I was about to murder you!" Theron burst out laughing, causing a glare from the queen and a look of shock by the citizens.

"Theron, you're an assassin. Of course, people are going to be scared of you. You kill people for a living!" the Queen argued.

Theron looked at the Queen, "Yeah, yeah," he waved his hand dismissingly. Suddenly a lawn chair appeared along with an apple juice box. Theron sat in the lawn chair and poked the straw into the little hole at the top of the box.

"Oh, where are my manners? Anyway, hey guys, I'm Theron. Also known as the most awesome person in the galaxy. You can thank me for saving your butts from Douchebag Vayne."

The assassin finally got the straw in the hole and took a long sip of the juice.

"Oh, Chaos. That is some good apple juice." suddenly, the assassin's eyes widened. "Oh, shi-"

He was cut off by a cloud of black smoke that appeared right next to him.

A figure appeared from the smoke and looked around. She noticed the assassin that was sitting down with an apple juice box in his hands. Theron had his face in his hands and was cursing himself out.

"Aha!" the figure yelled, "I have finally caught you again!"

Nebula looked back and forth between the two. "Theron, who is this?"

Mystery-Lady turned to Nebula. "Oh, Queen Nebula of Titanope! I was thinking about visiting sometime. As for who I am, I am Chaos." Chaos said.

Suddenly every citizen, except for Theron - who was laughing - was bowing to the Creator.