"Hey Avi" she giggled and quickly walked towards her...somemore guest were coming behind Juhi, greeting Avni they all went down the stairs passing by them...
"You are looking stunning AVI" Juhi complemented smiling broadly...

"And you are looking as always, Sexy" Avni whispered in her ear naughtily...

Juhi elbowed Avni shyly, both giggled holding eachother's hand and moved downwards the stairs...

Neelama and Sweta turned their heads towards upstairs been heard the giggle...Neelama gave warm smile staring at the girls.. Following her gaze Bebe shifted her eyes at Avni.. the way bebe sighed staring at Avni,it was quite explainable by her gaze that how beautiful she was looking... whereas Sweta is busy imagining Juhi as her bahu...she gave a sheepish smile staring at Juhi, in return Juhi gave her a confused smile...

Four of them, I mean Roy fam has chosen Green attires whereas rest are all allowed to wear whatever they wish...only Roy Fam restricted the colour green upto them for this particular day...Reyaansh was in a Green kurta with golden combination.... Neelama wore a light green golden Zariwork dhakai Saree and Aravi chose a linen golden zari work Red bordered dark green saree...their dress-code itself complemented the Roy fam exclusively in that bunch of different crowds... As it was a mehendi ceremony infact there were three ceremony all together in day...first Mehendi ceremony..
The 2nd is, to be Bengali bride would wear Shakha-Pala and Loha in her both hands in pairs, that the White and Red bangles which is one of those symbols of a married woman...it is to be seen in one years it doesn't break...( Some put on it, on their wedding day. Rituals varry shortly according to the preference of bride and groom's family tradition)

 Rituals varry shortly according to the preference of bride and groom's family tradition)

Shakha-Pala 👆

And 3rd one is Aaiburo Bhat that I have already discussed in Ch-14 ....

"Where is Neil and Aman Bebe??"
Avni asked Bebe roaming her eyes outside in search of them...
"Aman is here and bhai is on the way back home..just now he has informed" Aman replied coming towards them inside along with Papaji...Avni was about to say them something more but cutting her off the pH rang...she lowered her gaze saw the name 'Tillu' is dancing on her ph screen...

"Ab time mila isko" gritting her teeth Avni swiped up the recieve icon to take the call.Pressing the pH on her right ear she gestured them to excuse her then walked outside the hall.she moved towards the lawn backside where very less people are seen roaming around...

"Hello" she whispered...

"Kuch chand ghantehi hua hai miley huye aur tu apne Neil ko itna miss kar rai hai Avu!! aur wohbhi 15 missed call OMG!!!! not bad Avu I'm impressed...Ahem Ahem..." Neil gave a fake cough to teased her rolling his car steering wheel to the left-side of the road..

"Hogaya tumhara" Avni raised her voice a bit...

Neil chuckled on the other side listening to her irritating tone...

"Okay okay baba bol ab kya pahaar tut padha hai teri us chotey se dimag mein" Neil smiled gently...

"Suno main itna sabkuch abhi nahi bol sakti tumhein..tab main room mein thi to call kiyatha" Avni placed her hand close to her lips roaming her eyes around carefully...

"Kyu!! aisa kya hua" Neil creased his forehead curiously...

"Hai kuch tumhein batana hai" Avni replied smiling at some relatives passed by her...

"Avu not again!! if you are going to start again your stupid bakwas then I'm not interested" Neil said in a sternful tone..

"Arey wohsab kuch nahi baba you relax..you just tell me how much time it will take you to return back home..." Avni asked in a same whispering voice...

Shona where are you Bachha Didu is calling you...Neelama called out from inside...
"Yess Mamma coming" Avni responded to Neelama turning back still holding her pH on her ear...

"I'll reach around half an hour" Neil immediately replied and sighed in relief...

"Okay you do one thing once you reach, give me a miss call, I'll come to you" Avni said looking behind to see so that Neelama doesn't arrive there...

Avni was about to cut the call but before that Neil stopped her...
Avni furrowed her eyes confusingly pressing back her pH on her ear...

"Aa sunn!! are you sure you should come to my house at this hour as you know na we will be alone then.."he wishpered in a husky tone giving shiver to her whole body...but within some point five seconds he came back with his normal accent...
"Because everyone has already reached there at your place....so... I was just thinking......" Neil pressed his bottom lip to suppress his mischievous laughter...

"Just shut up"her cheeks heated up hearing those words, she immediately cut the call being shy and irritated in combined...

"Arrrrgggghhh"she sighed holding the pH tightly in her grip she went inside...

**********

Please vote comment and share..

Love
Mon ❣️❣️