xxxi

Third Person's Point Of View:

Mackenzie entered her room and was happy to see her mother in there.

"Hi mom! So great to see you today." She cheerfully greeted, but Melissa seemed to not hear any of it.

"Mom?" Another moment of silence passed, when Melissa spoke up, "Mackenzie, what is this?" Her voice was trembling.

She showed her the picture she was holding. Mackenzie's eyes flashed with horror.

"It's not what it looks like." She said, still terrified.

"You're saying that this photo of a stomach with bruises is not yours?" Melissa angrily asked.

"It's not mine." She lied.

"I'm your mother. Don't try to fool me. What else did John do to you, hun?"

Hearing all the noise from upstairs, Meredith and Dale entered.

"What is happening here?" Dale asked.

Melissa just handed him the picture. Both Meredith and him were shocked.

"I swear ma, John has changed. Sure he was aggressive at first. But now we love each other."

///

Driving back from office, Johnny was in a pleasant mood. All he wanted to do was eat and sleep.

He parked his car in the garage and was greeted by a maid who opened the door.

They greeted each other and the maid handed him a glass of water. Later, he realised that no one was downstairs in the living room.

"Where is everyone?"

"They all are upstairs, perhaps your room." She answered.

He hurriedly rushed upstairs to his room and once they saw him, everyone except Mackenzie turned to him, furious.

"What is happening here?" He was clearly confused.

"John, I am so disappointed in you." Mer said, upset.

"I can't believe you." Dale said.

"What did I do?" He asked.

Melissa handed him the photo. "How will you answer this?"

"What is this?"

"Seriously? You don't know? Well Mackenzie, tell him." Melissa waited for Kenzie to speak, but no words came out of her mouth.

"Okay, I'll speak. You abused my daughter! You will get a divorce and we will use it as witness to sue you." Melissa yelled.

Then he remembered.

Flashback

"What happened John?" Mackenzie asked, worry written all over her face.

I ignored her and reached for the door.

But something, someone stopped me.

Mackenzie hugged my torso from behind. "John what happened? It's 3 AM right now. You have to go to your office tomorrow. Where are you going?"

I ignored and pushed her away from me.

She fell to the bed, thankfully.

I was about to ask if she was okay but I had to go save Nadia.

End of flashback

She wasn't okay.

She was hurt mentally AND physically.

Johnny tore the photo in pieces, leaving everyone shocked.

"I admit it. I admit that I did it, it was when I was still in love with a manipulative bitch. I was a monster. But I still am. Melissa, you're right. Mackenzie should not be with me. She's perfect and I, well, I am a monster. I don't deserve her. I make her life dull with my negativity."

"John, please don't say that. I am the one who doesn't deserve you." Mackenzie said.

"I really wanna be with you John, I love you. We are making this work."

He sighed. "Your mother doesn't approve us. We will never get her blessing."

"Screw her then." She smiled.

Melissa shot up, "Excuse me?!"

"We are inseparable. You can't break us up."

"I'll sue you Johnny." Melissa warned.

I step in and held Mackenzie's hand. "Sue me then."

\\\\

Oof

Holy Shiiii

VOTE bc I need em hehe