xiv

Mackenzie's Point Of View:

I must say, today was amazing. Luckily, nothing was awkward after the kiss.

We really kissed.

I don't know how he felt about it. I have to admit that I liked it, but don't have feelings for him.

I guess.

Shit.

Do I like John Vincent Orlando?

////

Third Person's Point Of View:

John entered the room. From the corner of his eye, he could see Mackenzie smiling. The plan is working he thought.

Yep, y'all guessed it, he had another plan to make Nadia jealous and let her realise that money ain't everything, kiddos.

Although the kiss was unplanned.

Then why did he do it?!

That boi be playing her, real bad.

He knew for sure that he loved Nadia and she'll definitely get jealous like last time, but this time she'll also realise that love > money.

The Instagrams? Just to show Nadia, the sweet behaviour? just to show Mackenzie that she could trust him

And the kiss? An accident, even though he made that damn move.

anywayyy

He still decided to sleep on the couch, which made Mackenzie really upset.

As she was about to sleep, she heard him say, "good night, Mackenzie!"

She smiled to herself before replying back a good night.

Johnny's Point Of View:

I woke up super early today, as it was my first day of office. I showered, changed into a shirt and jeans, with a black blazer layered up, and styled my hair.

Like last time, Mackenzie was still not up today. She was sleeping peacefully. I decided not to wake her up and went downstairs.

"Sup brotha?" it was Lauren. Today was her last day living with us, she had to go back to her own house and live with her parents. duh.

We did our handshake before I said, "I know you don't live that far, but I'm really gonna miss you, Laur."

"Everyone be missin' me. Just kidding, I'm gonna miss y'all too. Say bye to Mackenzie from me." I nodded.

"Let's drop you then."

Lauren didn't live in another city, she just lived a few kilometres from here with her parents. So they could visit any day.

Just as we were about to go, Mackenzie came to our view with a confused expression.

"I'm leaving today. Gonna miss you Mackenzie. Oh, and we can hangout anytime, just call me, i don't  live that far. Just in case my stupid bro annoys you, I'm always there for you."

I wanted to roll my eyes so bad.

Pretend, John, pretend. Just joke around.

"Hey!" I joked which made Mackenzie giggle.

Aww, her giggle is so cute.

Shut up John! Focus on the plan!

They hugged and all like they've been best friends since birth, and Lauren grabbed my arm out of nowhere to go.

\\\\

Just a filler! Updating soon lol
VOTEEEE and comment