viii

Third Person's Point Of View:

Johnny was standing in front of everyone waiting for his bride to arrive. He was chatting with Hayden amd Carson.

"Bro seriously don't insult her or something in front of everyone." Hayden told.

"Or anywhere, don't make fun of her or something stupid anywhere, whether you're alone or with everyone." Carson added to which Hayden nodded.

"I'll try. I haven't even seen her." Johnny answered.

"About that, here she comes, so we have to go!" Hayden said and dragged Carson with him.

Johnny put a fake smile on his face.

Johnny's Point Of View:

The bride is coming towards me with her sister, I think her name was Madison, and her mother. Her face was covered and I was anxious to see her face.

She stopped in front of me.

"Reveal her face to everyone, Johnny!" My mom exclaimed happily.

I nodded with a fake smile and started to do so.

Slowly, all her features - one by one - were visible to me.

Her chin, lips, nose, and lastly, her eyes.

She was breathtaking.

I didn't even realise I was staring at her for so long when she whispered, "I'm Mackenzie."

"I-I am John." I stuttered.

Why was I stuttering?

"We have joined here together to celebrate the marriage of John Orlando and Mackenzie Ziegler." The priest announced.

Everyone started cheering.

"Do you, Mackenzie Frances Ziegler, take John Vincent Orlando as your husband and support him through thick and thin?"

"I do." Mackenzie answered the priest.

"And do you, John Vincent Orlando take Mackenzie Frances Ziegler as your wife and support her through thick and thin?"

I couldn't speak. Am I doing this? Marrying a stranger is a big decision. I'm doing it for my parents. I will get out of it soon.

"I-"

"Johnny!" I heard a familiar voice calling my name.

I turned around and saw Nadia.

Everyone gasped.

I couldn't control my smirking.

My plan worked.

"Please don't marry her! I would be with you, I deserve to be with you, not her. Give me another chance." Nadia stated.

Everyone was silent. Mackenzie had a confused look on her face.

"Nadia, I-" I was about to say something, but I was interrupted by another man screaming her name.

"Nadia! What are you doing?" I turned back to see a horrified look on Mackenzie's face.

Third Person's Point Of View:

Who is this girl? Why is she here? Mackenzie thought.