xv

Johnny's Point Of View:

So I dropped Lauren off. While driving, we talked about how she always wanted to be a model. I believe in her, I know she'll make her own wish come true. My baby sis will be a star.

Just the thought of Lolo being a popular and successful model makes me smile. We are super close and share secrets with eachother. Only I know about her wish.

Anyway, I directly went to the office, where I was met with my dad, waiting for me.

"You're four minutes late, John."

"Sorry, I had to drop Lolo off, won't happen next time." I answered.

Today was his last day in this office, I'm the boss from the next day onwards. Today he was going to teach me about everything.

////

Dad was in his cabin, which will me mine tomorrow. And I was in my temporary office for today, completing some work.

That was tiring, man.

With the time left I thought about the next stage of my plan.

Maybe we could go to the movies next week.

Plan set, I will ask her tonight.

Next time I'll hire the paps too, maybe.

With an evil smirk on my face, I got up to go to my dad's cabin and tell him that it's time to go.

"I'm gonna miss this place so much, especially my cabin. It's your responsibility from now on, take care of all this."

"I will, dad." I weakly smiled at him.

////

We got home, welcomed my Mackenzie.

"Good evening Dad, John."

"Good evening, dear." Dad smiled.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi, how was your first day of office?" she asked.

"It was good, but tiring as hell. How will I get used to this?" I ranted.

She giggled. Man her giggles are cute.

What? I can like someone's laugh without actually liking them. Get that smirk off your face, readers.

We had dinner where we talked about our days.

"I was bored the whole day. Just did some chores and fell asleep." Mackenzie chuckled.

"If you like, you can do anything for fun. You know? Apply for a job or a workshop or whatever young adults do." mom laughed.

"That's a great idea! I'll look for something tomorrow."

////

After dinner, we entered our room where she was the first one to go to the bathroom before me.

In the meantime I kept thinking about this.

This plan.

I have no intentions of hurting her, I just want my Nadia back.

Mackenzie opened the door of the bathroom, which scared the shit out of me.

"What happened?!" Mackenzie worriedly asked.

I laughed. "Nothing, you just scared me."

She laughed too. "Sorry for that."

I was so tired that I didn't realise I slept on the bed instead of the couch.

////

"John!"

I heard her voice. Mackenzie.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"What am I doing?" confused, I asked.

"Oh, don't act so clueless. Why are you using me? Don't you know how broken I already am? How he has used me? Am I just a darn toy?" She cried.

"Mackenzie I-"

////

I woke up, all sweaty with tears in my eyes. I checked the time, 5:57 AM, I won't sleep now.

I got up from the bed-

Wait what?

Bed?

Oh shit, I was so tired I fell asleep on the bed. I saw Mackenzie sleeping peacefully on the couch, curling herself in a ball.

I chuckled and went towards the couch.

I leaned down so I was close to her face, and gently kissed her cheek, careful not to wake her up.

I studied her face carefully. Tiny freckles, long eyelashes, flawless skin. She's beautiful.

I didn't think through and kissed her cheek.

That's when she opened her eyes.

Was she awake the whole time?

\\\\

Sorry for not updating much, I'm busy as hell tho. A boring chapter, I know, but I'll try to get some drama in the next chapters ;)

Thank you so much for 2k!1!1!1!1

VOTE and comment