xxviii

Johnny's Point Of View:

"I don't want to do this, I don't want to divorce."

"What do you mean?" The lawyer asked.

"I'm changing my decision, I don't want to divorce." She said again.

"Do you agree to this, Mr. Orlando?

I slowly nodded my head. The lawyer took the papers from Mackenzie's hand and stamped it.

"The divorce is cancelled. I'm glad you guys are willing to work out. You may go now." The lawyer stated and smiled.

"Uh, thank you, ma'am." I said, still taken aback by Mackenzie.

We all walked out of the court. No one said anything, adding on the awkwardness.

I cleared my throat and spoke, "We want to talk alone."

"Sure, honey." Mom smiled.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her to a corner. "What was that?"

Mackenzie acted clueless and asked, "What was what?"

"Why didn't you divorce? It's not that I'm complaining, but what changed your mind?" I asked.

"I saw the look on your face, and I realized that I can't give you up easily. John, I love you. I want to give this yet another chance."

I was in awe. She'll be the death of me.

I pushed her against the wall and kissed her. She was shocked at first, but when she realized what was happening, she kissed back. I grabbed her waist and she was playing with my hair. It was such a perfect kiss I've had in a long time.

We pulled away to breathe, and looked at each other in the eye. "I love you so much, Kenz."

"I love the nickname. No one ever called me that. And I love you too, Juan."

I smirked at the nickname she gave me and spoke up, "Everyone must be thinking where we are, we better get going."

///

"So, what were you guys doing?" Lauren asked in a mischievous manner, with Hayden smirking from the back.

"Nothing, we just talked." Kenzie answered.

"I call bullshit." Hayden said. "So do I." Lauren piled up.

"Shut up." I playfully rolled my eyes.

\\\

Just a bad one :(

VOTE for next chapter!