xxix

Lauren's Point Of View:

"So, how are you today?" He asked.

"I'm good, you?" I answered, then asking him.

"I'm so relieved to be honest. The drama is over. They're together finally." Hayden answered.

"You're right. I was under a pressure trying to save my brother's relationship." We laughed.

We were currently in Hayden's living room, chatting.

"So what do you wanna do?" He asked.

"Netflix and food?" I proposed.

"Select a show or movie upstairs. I'll be there with the snacks." He instructed.

I went upstairs and entered his room. It was pretty tidy, tidier that what Johnny's room was, before Mackenzie came.

I grabbed the remote and selected the show I was gonna watch.

"Chose something to watch?" Hayden walked in.

I nodded and pointed to the TV, smirking.

"How many times are you gonna watch Brooklyn Nine Nine? I swear to god you and your brother are in love with this." He whined.

"Oh please. Have you seen Jake Peralta? He is so...." i trailed off, daydreaming.

"Yeah okay let's get watching." We climbed under the blankets, getting comfortable.

Halfway through the episode, I heard soft snoring. I turned to Hayden and saw that he has fallen asleep.

I smiled at how cute he looked. I definitely shouldn't think like that.

I kissed his cheek amd by surprise, he grabbed my hand.

"You're awake?"

"Well that kiss woke me up."

"Oh sorry about that." I said, embarrassed. "It's okay."

Then we just looked into each others eyes. I felt him leaning in, so I did too. And then, it happend. We kissed.

After a few seconds we had to pull away, but damn, he was a good kisser.

"Thanks, you weren't bad either."

I said that out loud?

"Yes you did." He said while laughing.

"Shut upppp" I whined.

"Hahah Lauren, you speak to yourself? Awww." Hayden said.

"Don't say that you don't."

"Well but I don't say shit out lo-" I cut him off by kissing him.

That boi was shook, but then we kissed again. And I think that I like him.

What? I admit it. I'm not stupid like Johnny, I can admit shit. He is the dumb one.

///

Johnny's Point Of View:

We reached home, chatting away. Surprisingly, nothing was awkward. Thank God.

She spoke, "So when will I take my stuff from Ashton's?"

"Do you have to?" I frowned.

"Chill, nothing is gonna happen. You can come with me." She reassured.

"I trust you Kenz, but I don't trust him. Plus the stuff will be pretty heavy, so... I think I will go with you."

"Okay, no problem. Let's go now."

I drove towards his house as Mackenzie told me the directions. I definitely didn't remember his location.

We knocked the door, and after like 5 seconds, someone opened the door.

"Mackenzie! Where were you? And why is this asshole with you?" He looked disgustingly at me.

"Listen Ashton, thanks for letting me stay here. But we have worked things out. I'm here to take my stuff." Mackenzie explained calmly.

"Don't run to me when he breaks you again, once an asshole, always an asshole."

"Okay mister, this is enough. Just let us get the stuff." I stepped in.

"Ugh whatever."

///

"You know while we were packing, he was totally checking you out." I said out of jealousy. 

"Who cares? We got the stuff, he didn't bother much and now he will never come in our life again. Finally." She said.

"I hope."

\\\

I'm writing sucky chapters welp

I started watching Friends like 2 weeks ago, and I'm on season 8, I am hopeless 🙂

VOTE for next chapter!!

It helps me a lot if you do!!