xxii

Johnny's Point Of View:

"Thank you for your cooperation, Mr. Orlando. We will start this project soon."

"Thank you for letting our company work with yours. It's an honour." I answered back. And then the officer left.

I sighed and sat down, thinking about Mackenzie. She still hasn't come out. I had to go to work because of this important meeting. I still haven't told my parents or Lauren and Hayden about the situation. Speaking if which, Hayden is calling me.

Incoming call: Haydaddy

So john, how did it go? Did she understand? No hard feelings?

Hayden, come to my office now.

But-

Call Ended....

I don't know how I'd say this to Hayden, he will be so disappointed with me.

///

"Johnny? Can we come in?"

"Come in?" I said, more like a question. What does we mean?

The door opened, revealing Hayden and Lauren?

I put my head in my hands. Lauren is so gonna kill me today.

"What did you want to tell us? How did it go?" Lauren asked.

"Sh-she has locked herself in our room. She was really upset."

"Why do you always fuck every single thing up John?! Why did you have to do this? What is so special in Nadia that you didn't find in Mackenzie? How are you such a fucking dick?!" Lauren snapped. I just closed my eyes, listening to everything she was saying.

"You should've never done that, you're still that high school player who plays around with girls, I can't believe you!"

Now that was enough. "I could've told her later and she would've understood. But you guys told me to confess now. It's your fault! I am not a player! Don't forget it was a forced marriage while I was dating Nadia. I can't move on!"

"Then learn to! What do you even love about that gold digger?" Hayden stepped in.

"I- uh, I don't know. I just do, okay?" I hesitated.

"You don't love her, you love the feeling of being loved. Nadia has been showing fake love to you. If she really loved you, wouldn't she respond to you? Or get jealous? She didn't even try to approach you. Because she gave up of her money minded plan against you. Yet you broke Mackenzie because of her." Lauren said.

Realisation hit me like a truck. I will also lose Mackenzie if I don't approach to her like right now.

"What are you waiting for? Go!" Hayden yelled.

I didn't wait for even a second and ran out of my office as fast as my feet could take me to the garage.

Quickly starting my car, I rushed to our house, planning of seriously breaking the door if she doesn't open it.

///

I climbed the stairs as fast as I could.

"Mackenzie! Open up. don't forgive me, but please get out of the room. It's unhealthy. If you don't open in 5 seconds I'll break it open." I said.

Silence.

"I'm counting till 5 Mackenzie, this is not good for you. You don't deserve shit."

5

4

3

2

1

BANG!

What I saw inside was unbelievable.

\\\

Oh mY GaHh

Stay tuned for the next chap ;)

Okay I'm insecure af but face reveal comic soon :))))

Vote and comment for next chapter ♡