xxiii

Johnny's Point Of View:

She was not there. She was not in the room. All my messily left blankets and bedsheets were neatly folded and the bed was made. All the stuff lying around was kept into its rightful place.

It was too late.

She ran away.

I slowly entered the room, sitting on the bed.

I walked inside our shared closet and saw only some of her clothes there. Rest were gone.

Yep, she ran away.

I came out of the closet, just wandering around. I noticed a piece of paper kept on the cabinet.

I picked them up and saw that those were Divorce papers, with her signatures signed already. 

She gave up on this. Well I don't blame her.

I walked towards the bed and sat on it. I took the pillow she always used and hugged it. After a moment I noticed something.

Mackenzie's phone. She didn't even take it.

I was broken, I don't even like this girl in that way, why am I so broken?

Unless....

"Johnny! Where is she?" Someone interrupted my thoughts.

Lauren and Hayden were standing near the door frame, confused and worried.

"Sh- she's not here."

"Then find her! There must be something that could help us." Lauren said. Then she noticed her phone in my hand.

"That's her phone! Use it, maybe it has something useful."

I nodded my head and switched it on. The next thing that came to display angered me.

Password required.

What could be her password? Maybe her birthday. But when was her birthday? I didn't even know that.

I took my phone out and used my skills to research from her instagram.

I N S T A G R A M !

566 likes329 comments

566 likes
329 comments

kenzieziegler: bday girl ❤

View comments

-4 June, 2018-

"040696" I entered, hoping it would open.

Password incorrect.

Damnit! I then tried our wedding date, hoping I'd enter THIS time.

"140319" I entered and I was shook.

Password incorrect.

Then I tried a date I shouldn't have any expectation in, but I still did. And then, what I saw made my jaw drop.

Correct password.

It was my birth date. "240195" was her passcode.

I entered in her phone and I legit cried in awe at the wallpaper.

A photo of me sleeping.

When did she click that photo? I always woke up earlier than her. But the fact that she put it as her wallpaper,  made me regret every single thing even more.

I checked her gallery to see our pictures clicked from the cinema and when we were at the beach. When I pretended to give her a chance.

Half of her gallery was full of pictures of me sleeping. Can't believe this woman took pictures of me when I was sleeping.

But it's cute.

Can my brain just shut up right now? Ugh.

I realized that I didn't have time to spy on her phone, so I went to her call logs.

Most recent: Ashton Arbab

Maybe that's where she went?

Who is this Ashton guy and how does Mackenzie know him?

What if he's a bad person, just like Nadia?

I need to get her as soon as possible.

\\\

Okay I updated! Hope y'all are happy now.

LOL ew Ashton 🐵

As y'all have also seen my face oop I hope you don't click off :))))))

Anyway, how will Johnny find her? Lol who knows what's up his head lol.

VOTE AND COMMENT! cause you hardly ever do so, yeah :)