Choose Wisely

Chapter five,

your p.o.v

I woke up to Mateo crying from his crib. I groan and looked at the time.

"Damn, 6:49 am.. another day, another day alone in bed" I sighed, wishing I had someone to share my bed with. Wishing Alex was still around.

I got up, walked to his crib, and took him to my bed so I could change his diaper and change his clothes. Took me nearly 17 minutes to get him ready. I quickly turn on the television and change the channel to 'Boomerang' good thing his favorite show, Scooby-Doo was on. He laughed and giggled watching shaggy and scooby do goofy things. I quickly rushed to the kitchen so I could make him his bottle. After an hour or so of doing my regular morning routine my mother knocked on the door, telling me she's here to babysit my son.

"Good morning (y/n)" my mother said while walking in.
"Good morning, remember, don't give him too many baby snacks" I said while raising an eyebrow
"But he gives me his puppy eyes and it's hard to say no, but I'll try.. and who are you trying to impress? Looking all cute" she said while smirking.
I blushed and looked down
"Nobody mother.. I have to go, bye love you"

After saying bye to my mother and giving Mateo a kiss on the forehead, I headed to my truck and decided to go get a coffee until Demi texted me. It was a short and dry conversation. Which got boring quick.

Not going to lie, but she's actually really gorgeous. I adore her sweet smile. Her adorable laugh is everything.

I wish I had her laugh. When I laugh, I sound like a dying horse. which sucks because i ended up finding everything funny. it could be dead silent and out of nowhere i will be dying of laughter over something that happened two years ago.

Ten minutes have past and i'm in line for a drink at Starbucks. since i was fourth in line, and the person who was ordering was taking forever, i decided to text Demi and ask if she wants anything from here.

Me - 9:01 am
hey, Im at starbucks to get a drink, do you want anything from here?

Lovato - 9:01 am
Yes, please!! A green tea would be lovely or an ice coffee:)

Me - 9:02 am
woah woah! you like green tea too? all my friends hate green tea🤡

Lovato - 9:03 am
yes, buy me green tea and i'll love you forever😌

Me - 9:05 am
well I guess you have to love me forever:)

As I waited in line to order two green teas' from starbucks a young man approached me. He seemed to be in his mid or early 20's. He was tall, light skin and curly brown hair with a dimple on his left cheek and braces. He smiled at me and said "Are you a keyboard? because you're my type" I smirked and let a small giggle out. "what's your name?" i said while looking down at my feet.

"Well everyone calls me Ricco but my real name is Fransisco.. and yours?"
"Fransisco? that's a rare name, i'm (y/n)" i said while pulling my hand out for a hand shake. "nice to meet you (y/n) can i have your snap or number?" Fransisco asked. i nodded and gave him my snap and went ahead and order the teas.

"Thank you, your total will be 5.58" the teenager said,
"woah woah, (y/n), let me pay that for you" Francisco demanded
"no no, you shouldn't. it's alright, i can pay for it"
"but a gorgeous girl like you shouldn't pay for it, allow me, please." he said with a soft smile. i allowed him and thanked him for it. As they made mine and Demi's tea i tend to talk to Fransisco. I felt so comfortable around him that i could be myself with him. I might sound crazy but it feels like i've known this dude my whole life. 

"again, thank you Fransisco. How can i repay you?" i said while grabbing the two teas. "Well, maybe a date?" He said while biting his lip. i smiled and nodded. "text me then" i said with a wink and walked away.

As I was arriving to work i couldn't stop thinking about Fransisco. I wonder if he's a good kisser or great wi- wait. no. I barely met this dude and I shouldn't be thinking if he's a good kisser or not. In fact i shouldn't be thinking of him at all.

As I was trying to think of something else rather than Fransisco my phone buzzed and I see I've gotten a notification from SnapChat.

Ricco😈
Hey gorgeous<3

me
Hey:))

Ricco😈
I have the amazing date for us! 3am, me you and the stars;))

So Francisco wants to hangout at 3am but I don't think i'll be able to go, since Mateo could wake up or something. So I just said "Where at" and decided I won't open up hes snap.

Two more minutes and i've arrive to work. Exactly at 9:30am. I got mine and demi's tea and went inside the building.

"Good morning ms (y/l/n)" said one of the secretaries. I smiled and said 'good morning' back and walked to Scooter office.

As I was about to turn to his hallway, I heard my name. I turned around and saw Demi.

"Phew, good thing I got your attention! scooter moved the meeting to 3 in the afternoon. We have plenty of time until then. And I do not have anything to do, would you like to hang or not.. it's up to you" Demi said while blushing and playing with her rings. I smiled and nodded. "My car or yours?" I asked. She laughed and said "You ARE my bodyguard.. shouldn't we drive in YOURS?" I jokely roll my eyes and proceed to walk to my car until i got a called from snapchat who was Francisco. do

I sighed and mumbled 'sorry' to demi while taking the call.
"Hey cutie! So I'm free right now and i was wondering if you would like to meet up and maybe chill?" i could feel my cheeks get hotter and hotter. I smiled for a minute and imagine how amazing it would be to hang with him, to taste those soft big pink lips or even to get my hand in his hair while cracking jokes with him. For a minute, i could see myself happy with him and i know i sound crazy since i just met him, but there's something crazy about him.

"ps, (y/n) come on!!" demi demand. I smiled as my heart beat while i enjoying her presence. I knew we would be good friends, and i would rather spend time with her and get to know her better but i also want to find my other half and be correct this time..

"so, (y/n)?" both Demi and Francisco questioned me..

For the first time, i didn't know who to pick.

———
so sorry for the late update!! and sorry if this chapter is boring:/
snap: sxclma
insta: loveotic
— now, who will (y/n) choose? the gorgeous famous singer, Demi Lovato, or a cute guy she just met at a coffee shop? find out next chapter!! —