Crazy Nora

Nora pov,

fix to murder the next person that calls me crazy nora. like yes, i stalk people. just one of my many hobbies.

five years ago i got out of jail. i was arrested for breaking in and trying to have sex with nick jones. don't even blame me, you would fucking too!!

nearly six years ago i was into nick jonas. "obsessed" is a word he said. he's just grumpy i couldn't see his dick in the dark that night. but as i was saying, five years ago i got out of jail. my best friend Grace Faith bailed me out.
and yes, my best friend is fucking famous now. meaning i can stalk, well continue my hobby without stress.

*two months before max had to hire a new bodyguard for demi*

"oh my fucking god faith! who is that!!" i said while my jaw fell
"nora, you said you would stop with your hobby" Grace said
"i am, she just looks interesting to meet" i mumbled while exploring her body feet's away.

"honestly nora, go crazy. i need her out of the picture. she is who scooter is giving the best projects to. the ones i want"
"can i see her?" i asked
"fuck it, let's walk by" grace said while yanking my arm closer to her

as we proceed to get closer to my lover i tended to snap a quick photo.

"her name is demi, demi lovato. go crazy please nora" grace pleased.
i nodded and we proceeded with our day

*a month later*

ever since then, i've been touching myself to the photo i took. i know it's wrong but that's because i haven't gotten to take any new ones or spicy ones.

for the past month i've been stalking demi. the last two weeks i kept sneaking into her house while sniffing her bras and panties. i made the huge mistake of putting a used one in my back pocket. as i was sneaking back out, it fell on the ground without me knowing. now she knows she has a stalker and knows i've been inside. she now upgraded her cameras and got new locks. even had max, her bodyguard be on duty at night.

i decided to post her on my spam account. with only like 25 people following.

notthecrazynoranicenora

liked by byqraec and 12 others

notthecrazynoranicenora: making my clit sweat

view all 3 comments

byqraec: kinda hate that my bsf likes the bitch i hate😒

i got a notification and saw Grace comment and like the post.

before i was going to comment back she texted me on imessage

main😘
i need a favor nora! a huge one actually:)

me
murder type of huge? or wut.

main😘
i need Demi out of the picture. either kidnap her and fake her death or actually murder her

me
i like the kidnap and fake her death, meaning she'll be mine forever😩

me
but what about max???

main😘
i have an idea, meet me at our hidden place near the woods.

after we stopped texting i got ready and drove to our hidden place. sometimes i wonder if grace is the reason i'm like this.

15 minutes later i arrived to the woods. Grace was already there. we spoke about the plan, i nodded and told her i was in. but in one condition, demi doesn't gets hurt. she groaned but agreed to the plan.

i just hope i don't get caught and end in jail for lifetime. but here goes nothing.

Authors note,  what do you think the plan is? vote and follow for the next update