Falling for her

Demi's p.o.v.

*the next morning*
Yesterday I met my new bodyguard, and honestly she's kinda hot. I noticed she couldn't stop looking at me, so I smiled while imagining how her soft pink lips would taste.. she blushed a bit and smiled back. I quickly mumble "fuck" under my breathe. Good thing no one heard me. After talking for awhile, (y/n) showed us what she can do. I was so impressed by her work. I quickly grab scooter by the arm and told him she's the one. He laughed and said "yeah, I figured you like her too! Shes really amazing actually, Henry says she the best of what they got" I looked at her and smiled..

"So can i tell her she's hired?.." I said while doing the puppy eyes. He laughed and nodded. Scooter went to go tell Henry the good news. I quickly walked over where (y/n) and told her the good news. Her eyes lighten up when I told her she was hired. She has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. After signing papers we ended up leaving..

"Hey scooter, can I like have her number?.. cause like you know, she's going to be my bodyguard" I said looking down and playing with my fingers. He looked at me and gave me that one look. I quickly shook my head and said 'no' he smiled and slowly said "just keep it professional Lovato, I'll text you her number" I gave him a thumbs up and smiled. After three more minutes, we've arrived to my house.. I got off and thanked the driver and said bye to scooter.

-the next day-

Scooter finally texted me her number. I quickly started typing to start talking to her, but then, I remembered, I'm supposed to hate her. Even if she's good. I don't want her and I don't need her. But deep inside, there's something about this girl. Something good, yet, I'm supposed to hate her and make her life miserable but I can't. I'm so confused, yet, happy. It's a weird feeling. A feeling I've never experienced before. I snapped from my thoughts and decided to text her.

me - 8:38 am
Hey, it's Demi! Scooter passed me your number btw.

random number - 8:40 am
Hey!! It's fine, do you need anything?

me - 8:41 am
No, I'm good for now.. just wanted to says hi.. it's (y/n), right?

random number- 8:43 am
Yes ma'am!

The conversation was boring, and so dry. I knew I should've left it alone but I couldn't. I needed to talk to her, but is clearly she doesn't wants to speak.. I added her to my contacts. and went to Instagram. I scrolled down my feed and liked a few memes. Then i got the urges to look up (y/n), so me being me, I looked her up, there were a few (y/n) but I managed to find her. Luckily her account wants private, so I attend to lurk.. but then, this one post got my attention.

y/n_y/l/n
_________________________________

Liked by alexandergray, dangray, and 79 othersy/n_y/l/n: my boys!!💗 _________________________________ 20 comments

y/n_y/l/n: my boys!!💗
_________________________________
20 comments...

alexandergray: can't believe Mateo is one month!!
Susiegray: my sweet grandson😍
dangray: I'm so ready to spoil my grandson

So she's married and has a kid.. I don't know why I feel so hurt. But this is what I get for lurking.. the baby is probably around five or six's months. Since it was posted four months ago. But damn, I could feel my heart sink once I saw the post.
———————
Authors note
Psh, #10 on demilovato?! Thank you so much!!🥰 please vote and follow if you have enjoyed this story:)
Insta: loveotic