Coming Clean

y/n pov,

as we quickly headed back to my suv i wanted to scream : who the fuck is devonne? why do you need me to live with you? who the fuck are you?

but i had to keep my cool and keep it professional.

"where to Lovato?" i asked annoyed
"please take me to my house" demi begged.

i nodded and return to the road.

the entire drive was dead silent. demi kept her head down while playing with a few rings on her fingers.

"here Lovato"
"can you stop calling me Lovato? please just call me Demi" she asked

i angrily snapped back "why in the hell would i call you Demi? why the fuck not Devonne? why did you and scooter want me to live with you?"

Demi looked shocked with my tone. she was scared and nervous.

"(y/n) please, you have to trust me. come inside so i can tell you the truth" she said calmly.
"no no Demi or whatever the fuck is your name. the trust i had for you is gone when you and scooter decide to keep secrets from me" i yelled.
"please (y/n) !" demi please,
i look around the neighborhood and back to Demi. although i am so angry at them i needed to know the truth.

"fine, 10 minutes Demi" i said while parking my suv in her driveway.

as we proceeded to get out of the car, i noticed a couple messages from Ricco. anxiously i wanted to open and reply but i needed to know what was going on.

"please, come in" demi said as opening her door.

my eyes wowed, i was so amazing by her mansion type of house. everything so white, so clean. giving calm and innocent vibes.

"water?" Demi asked, interrupting my thoughts. i shook my head and calmly said "no"

as demi took me to her living room, i couldn't help and noticed a few dog toys laying around.

"please, take a seat" demi said.

i took a seat a couple feet from her and said "so, what's the truth?"

demi took a long sigh and proceeded to play with her rings.

"it all started two months ago. i thought perhaps, i misplaced my items. but slowly i grew paranoid. i would wake up from the sound of a window closing. i figured it was just the wind or something. until one night, i woke up around 2:15am. i had a strong feeling to check on my dogs whom have access to potty outside and come back in from the doggy door.."

"you're gonna tell me you have a ghost? for crying out loud demi, grow up" i said while rolling my eyes.

"i wish it was a ghost (y/n), but that night i found my dogs passed out. they were in a very deep sleep outside. i found it weird that night, that they choose to fall asleep outside but i brushed it off and went back to sleep. the next morning, max, my old bodyguard was showing the gardener where to plant some plant they noticed a red lace thong near a bush. max called me to come take a look and it was mine. that i swore i left in the bathroom, soon after i took the dogs to get checked by their vet. they were drugged. well they've been drugged to pass out.." demi took a minute before proceeded with her story

"(y/n), i have a stalker. i don't know who they are. i just know they've been inside my home, inside my room while i've been asleep and tried to take a used thong.. all i know is that this person is a sick fucker. before you, max was living here until we figured out who's behind this. but somehow scooter needs him to protect his new artist."

"this explains why you told Francisco that your name is Devonne?" i asked

"yes, but Devonne is my middle name. my full name is Demetria Devonne Lovato. but i want to be called Demi instead of Demetria" she said

before i could talk, she quickly said,
"i know this is too soon, but do you possibly want to move in? until we figure out who's my stalker is.. you're welcome to bring your baby with you"

i gave demi a "wtf" face. and replied with "can i give you an answer by this friday?"

Demi nodded, after finishing the discussion of her stalker i decided to leave and go home.

authors note,
two post in one day 😏
do you think (y/n) will move in? follow and vote