The plan

Grace pov,

Honestly, i don't know why my mother named me grace faith. nothing so faith nor grace of me.

here's a quick back story. at age 6, my family was extremely poor. we couldn't afford what other families had. like television, phones, basically the basic stuff. at times my parents couldn't pay the electric bill and we would go a couple days before they could pay it. being said, my mom, she would send me to crazy beth's house. which was about four houses away from us. i ended up calling her crazy aunt beth since i was almost there.

one summer before my 8th birthday, crazy aunt beth had visitors over. who had a girl my age with them. i gave her a confused face, since i didn't know she had family near. she smiles and introduced me to them. i waved and went to my room. yes, throughout the years crazy aunt beth gave me a room and told me i could stay with her if i wanted. but i chooses to just come once in awhile.

as i proceeded to open my room, the young girl that seemed my age came running and said "hey! that's my room"

"who are you? this is my room, move" i said while struggling to push her aside.

"grace! what are you doing?!" aunt beth screamed with the two women beside her.
"aunt beth! she was blocking me from my room" i whined

"aunt beth? ms. bockroad do you still have living family?" the blond women said.

"gosh no! i told you they died at the fire. she's just my neighbor daughter whom i look after here and there" aunt beth explained.

i looked at her confused and decided to go to the backyard. as i was leaving i overheard the blonde women telling the brunette women about case K045910. after several minutes passed by, aunt beth came outside and explained the situation.

the young girl that seemed my age is her daughter that was taken from her from the cps. her name is nora adriana. i know what you are thinking. crazy nora is crazy like her mom. but she wasn't crazy, i made her that way.

as nora was living with her mom again, i was pushed away from aunt beth's life. i hated nora. wanted her dead. did i try to kill her? absolutely! i've knocked her out multiple times to the point where she got her memory back from the fire that night.

"you killed my dad!" nora said shouting at aunt beth's face.
"i was trying to protect you nora" she said back.

as the screams got louder, i got extremely frustrated.

"i'm telling the police mom" nora said while running to the house phone. all i remember was aunt beth screaming no. after that i blacked out and just realized what i did.

i just stabbed nora in the head.

"FAITH WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" aunt beth said while crying. i froze with blood all over my hands. it seemed like i was frozen for hours, aunt beth said it was a couple seconds.

once aunt beth proceeded what happened, she called her friend amanda that help her murder and make it seem like a suicide death with nora's father.

after less than 10 minutes she arrived. bring random equipment. she checked out nora and said she can be saved but if we go to the er that i will be send away.

that day, was the day when everything changed. i decided to keep aunt beth secret as she promised to keep mine. amanda did surgery on nora that day at her secret house. amanda told us that nora won't be normal. that she would be off and odd. that's why she's crazy.

after years went by, i sang songs to forget the pain. last year i uploaded a cover song on YT. surprisingly in less than two months i had over 15k views. as the months went by, the views went up. i had multiple music producers try to sign me up, including scooter. scooter gave me the best reasons to signing with him. so i did.

everything was going by smoothly, i was getting more fans and more money. until he had Demi the fucking Lovato sign up with him. that was 9 months ago.

4 months ago i started loosing fans and money. i blame it on Demi. scooter is always up her ass and doesn't has time to help me. so i decided to get some help to make her disappear.

*two months before scooter hired a new bodyguard for demi*

"Nora, i am loosing fans!! I need you to leak my sex tape with chris, i'll then explain to scooter that me and chris never film it. since chris doesn't know i hid a camera while we fucked, him and scooter will believe i have a stalker"

"ok? but how will this resolved you getting fans back?" nora asked.

I explain the plan. all i need is for max to be my bodyguard and i'll hire a hitman to murder Demi. of course nora doesn't know about the hitman.

*back to present*

Nora pov,

Grace demanded that i have to stalk demi. make her paranoid. Grace wanted me to secretly mix xanax and molly into her drinks when i sneak into her dress-room. Grace wants me to drug Demi and kidnap her. Grace originally plan was to kidnap demi and make it seem like a suicide murder from an overdose. but i cannot let demi die without having a taste.

the plan is to drug demi to the point where she'll pass out. i will kidnap her and make it seem as if she disappeared, taking a "mental" break. but in reality i will be pulling a 365 days with her. if she chooses not to fall in love with me and runaway then Grace will murder her.

we have exactly six months to pull this off before Grace releases her new single.

authors note,
i know it's full of info of grace and nora pass. but you'll have to remember it for the future chapters:)
vote & follow