|| An Ending For The History Books ||

Charlotte was trapped by the Huntsman, there's no way of getting out of this one, running you get sliced, charging you get sliced, heck calling for help, you get sliced, luckily for Charlotte, Deviljho was on the prowl and saw the Huntsman point his sword at Charlotte, he quickly charged over.

Huntsman: "What the hell is this ugly thing protecting you for?!"

Charlotte: "That's not very nice, Deviljho is a handsome young dino."

Charlotte scoffed trying to forget she was practically gonna get killed if she tried anything, she was relieved Jho was here so he could protect her, but Charlotte had a worrying gut feeling.

Huntsman: "I've had enough of this malarkey, prepare to die!"

The Huntsman screamed, Jho already enraged went for the Huntsman but missed and caught a Nitrotoad in his mouth, he tried to swing his tail to knock the Huntsman over but the toad blew up inside his mouth leaving him sightless as Charlotte was running away back to the campsite, but it was too late, a loud sliced was heard before a piercing scream, Jho turned around in worry as what he thought had happened was unfortunately true, the Huntsman had swung his sword into Charlotte's back, Jho gave a quiet groan of sadness, as the Huntsman wiped his blade and ran off into nothing, Deviljho was too focused on Charlotte rather than the Huntsman, before even inspecting her Jho ran to get Tom, he soon dragged him towards Charlotte before placing him down.

Tom: "Oh my god, Charlotte whats happened? Who did this to you!?"

Charlotte: "It was...The Huntsman *gasp* Please tell everyone i loved them, tell Lagi its going to be okay *gasp* I love you Tom, i always have and will, don't let this stop you, do what is right, protect, the, monsters....."

And with that final speech Charlotte was taken away, living a new life with Rathalos again, somewhere peaceful, somewhere wonderful.

Tom: "No, no, no. NOOOOO!"

Tom screamed crying into Charlottes shoulder, Deviljho sobbing as well, roaring into the sky the loudest he ever has, as that night someone deeply important to their lives had vanished, the tough part was telling everyone else about it, Jho would have to take Tom and the body of Charlotte to Bazel and Lagi, it wasn't going to be pretty, but alas, Tom placed Charlotte on Jho and hopped on him as well, they all wandered back to the Ancient Forest.

Deviljho was tired and weary, Tom jumped off him with Charlotte as he collapsed to the ground sleeping, Tom holding Charlotte in a bridal manner, walked around for a bit before hearing a loud hello.

Bazelgeuse: "Heyyy Tom!"

Bazel beamed before landing behind Tom.

Bazelgeuse: "What you got there?"

Bazel said with concern, Tom turned around not saying a word.

Bazelgeuse: "Oh my god, is she alright, whats wrong with her? Why isn't she moving? Charlotte! Charlotte!"

Tom: "There's no point Bazel im sorry, shes gone."

Bazelgeuse: "What do you mean gone, she cant be, she mustn't be, she's probably just sleeping right?"

Tom: "No, she's dead."

Tom said refusing to look Bazel in the eyes, Bazel began to freak and was so confused he roared a horrible, painful screech, before flying off frantically, Lagi was by the beach he heard the screech and looked up, seeing Bazel flying off in a really disturbing manner, Lagi followed the sound of where the roar was.

Tom: "Great, Jho's asleep, Bazel's having a panic attack, all we need now is-"

Lagiacrus: "Whats going on Thomas?"

Tom: "Oh, well."

Lagi forcefully pushed Tom out the way before realizing what was in front of him, Charlotte's corpse, first Rathalos and now this, Lagi was traumatized, so traumatized that he grabbed Charlotte and dragged her to the closest bit of ocean, leaving Tom there confused.

Tom: "What do i do now, why, why did this have to fucking happen! Those stupid Hunters!"

Deviljho managed to wake up and suggested to Tom that they lay low for a while and avoid any other monsters or Elder Dragons, Jho offered to go and live where Rathalos lived, they walked off together managing to find the nest, they stayed there for a while before a familiar face returned, it was Rathian? She came back after so long.

Rathian: "Hello Jho and you are?"

Tom: "Tom."

Rathian: "Ahh I guess Charlotte managed to turn you back, speaking of her have you seen her? I wanted to go visit the shrine she made for Rathalos, it's just taken me a long time to grieve."

Rathian smiled waiting for a response.

Tom: "Im sorry but Charlotte's dead, she died today by the hunters..."

Deviljho looked down at his stubby hands remembering all the memories they had together, Rathian was shocked by this.

Rathian: "Oh i see, well i kind of believed it would happen someday, her with them hunters, it was like hiding a sheep in a herd of wolves, anyway i offered my life to her but seen as she is gone i'll over my life to you, and protect you, im back for good."

Rathian giggled before saying goodbye to find Rathalos' grave, Tom and Jho stayed together from that day on, there was not a single sign of Lagiacrus or even Bazelgeuse, some suspected Bazel had died of poisoning from the Rotten Vale, some believed Lagiacrus commited suicide, but no one will ever know.

THE END