|| Dragon of Steel ||

Charlotte woke up in the late afternoon around 2pm after remembering what happened last night she felt awful, the Commanders son was eaten by her best friend and how was she going to explain this to him, say that his son went on a camping trip to the Elders Recess that exact same night he left the tavern, never mind though Charlotte thought, she decided to go for a little stroll through the Ancient Forest locking up her quarters or at least she thought she did.

Nergigante was flying high above Astera believing Charlotte was in her room despite not seeing her for a day and a half, he flew down towards her quarters not being seen by any of the hunters he searched around finding a window unlocked by the mountain, it was a tight squeeze for Nergi but he managed to crawl into her room, looking around seeing if she was here but she wasnt, Nergi waited for an hour before getting restless he decided to have a snoop around and managed to find some juice in a cupboard, being fairly thirsty Nergigante took the opportunity to drink it, little did he realize what this juice was.

Back to the Ancient Forest Charlotte was hanging around Deviljho and Bazelgeuse.

Deviljho: "Look, when i throw the rock you need to catch the rock."

Bazelgeuse: "Right okay, seems easy enough."

Charlotte was stood in the middle of them being there little referee, and as Deviljho swung the giant rock towards Bazel, he waited and Bazel tried to grab the rock before being whacked on the head by it and slowly falling to the ground, there was a moment of silence and Bazel not moving at all...

"AGH YOU FREAKING STUPID DINOSAUR!"

Bazel screamed freaking out towards Jho.

Deviljho: "AHAHAHAHAHA, me stupid? You can barely catch a stone."

Jho laughed maniacally, before being tackled by an angry Bazel, Charlotte took this chance to travel back to Astera, she had a small plan to leave Astera and live with the monsters, but her quarters were nice though, she had to take it up with Nergigante and see if this was really a good idea, because if he turned back to Tom, Charlotte wouldn't know if he'd want to stay out in the Ancient Forest or in some nice quarters in Astera, but anyway she traveled off home.

Walking up the steps towards her room, she was exhausted from the long walk between the beach and Astera, making it to the final step and grabbing her keys to unlock the doors, she opened the doors very lethargically looking at the ground as she turned to lock them behind her, she looked up and saw a naked man with black hair staring at the wall infront of him, she was behind him very confused.

Charlotte: "Uhm, hello?..."

Unknown: "Hello Charlotte!"

The stranger said with a big smile, but this was not a stranger at all, this was in fact Nergigante but he was no longer, instead it was Tom, the love of Charlotte's life.

Charlotte: "Oh my god, Tom? Is it really you? Tom!"

Charlotte said before charging towards him to hug and smother herself on him.

Tom: "Im me again, im not a dragon!"

Tom chimed before picking Charlotte's head up and placed a soft kiss upon it.

Charlotte: "Im, so, happy."

She said crying all over him, after the tears had stopped and the hugging, Charlotte gave Tom some clothes, before asking what had turned him back.