|| Astera & The Ancient Forest ||

Charlotte woke up in a bed, she hoped what she remembered was just a bad dream but this didn't look like her room and that housemaid was definitely not her one before, her partner entered the room.

The Handler: "Good Morning sleepy head, you had a rough landing out there i was beginning to think you weren't gonna wake up, managed to find your palico Shadow she was so worried but hey she's in the canteen enjoying some fried fish right now, hehehe"

Charlotte: "What the hel- it all happened so quickly, where am i ?"

The Handler: "You're in Astera a big village in the Ancient Forest, the air smells great here you should come outside and meet everyone"

Charlotte: "O-okay... "

Charlotte was dragged outside by The Handler bright sun stung her hazel eyes and she was met with applause and sighs of relief, these people were quick to like her....probably because they thought she was the one who took down that Rathalos, after meeting everyone there was one last person Charlotte had to meet, the Commander.

Commander: "Hello Charlotte, i heard the fall you had was a nasty one so i let you sleep for a bit in the Fivers hut, he doesn't like guests that much but he definitely wasn't complaining when bunking with you. Anyway i heard you're an A-lister and you managed to defeat a Rathalos from attacking a village, tell me how did you manage this? "

Struggling for words to say Charlotte just said the dumbest thing ever and would later on realize that she should NOT of said that.

Charlotte: "I defeated him by.....my dual blades and riding a Deviljho! "

Everyone cheered and the Commander was shocked by such words, Charlotte on the other hand was regretting everything she just said in that small moment.

Commander: "That's AMAZING you're definitely one of a kind go grab your gear its in the Fivers room and head out to the Ancient Forest i need you to explore that area for me"

Charlotte: "I'll do what i can sir!"