Special Chapter.

This has been the journey so far...

Another peaceful night for our villains

Another peaceful night for our villains... Resting, training and such, under the roof of their hidden home... But the Grim Reaper finds it difficult to find peace when he's being followed by one...

-Crow Father.

Yang: Ok, look. Look... Listen, ok? What if we do a little bit of foreplay-

(y/n): I know where this is going, Yang.

Yang: No! Shush! Let your pregnant girl talk. Then, after we do a bit of foreplay, we can start making out and-

(y/n): Yang... I'm not an idiot.

Yang: Babe! Please. Then AFTER we make out, we can cuddle. Huh? Huuh?

(y/n): I just want some bloody sleep, woman... Please...

Within one of the private rooms... You were laying in bed as Yang sat on your back, shaking you with both her normal and prosthetic arm.

Yang: Cooome ooooon! How are you going to be a good dad if you're going to just be a lazy bum?

(y/n): Who said that I'm going to be a "Good" father? Just... Let me sleep, Yang... I want to get some info on Atlas's defenses...

You finished and rest your head on the pillow as Yang groans like a child on your back as she crosses her arms... She then places her hands on your back and begins to bounce on your back as you slightly open an eye.

(y/n): Yang...

Yang: ...

(y/n): Yang... Stop... You're acting like a little child.

Yang: I don't care!

(y/n): Then care about me lacking sleep.

Yang: No! You promised! So get up!

Yang's eyes turns red and her hair lights up as you could feel the heat on your back... Sighing that Yang's acting like a brat but... You did make a promise... And you do have a soft spot for Yang as you rolled on your back as Yang straddles on your lap.

(y/n): Yang...

Yang: What?

She replied with a pout...

(y/n): If we just make out and then cuddle... Will that be enough?

Yang: No. I want to do foreplay!

(y/n): Y-Yang... Sweetheart... Even a Corpse like me needs sleep.

Yang: BUT YOU PROMISED!!! I WANT TO-

You immediately sat up and silenced Yang by planting your lips on Yang's before pulling her down to bed... In hopes she calms down and lets you sleep.

[Timeskip (y/n) trying to figure out how he went from "I'm going to kill everyone" to "lets all live in this empty club for a while" while drinking a beer.]

Emerald: "Let me guess... It's Yang, isn't it?"

(y/n): "Yes... Yes it is, Emerald."

Emerald: "You know... If it was me you impregnate and not Yang... I wouldn't be giving you such a hard time."

(y/n): "I still think Yang will still give me a hard time..."

After some hours has past, Yang has finally fell asleep as you were wide awake with tired eyes... Texting Emerald through your Scroll as Emerald replied.

Emerald: "Hey, I could use some company up on the roof. If you don't mind that is."

(y/n): "Give me like five minutes of sleep and I'll join you, alright?"

Emerald: "Alright! I'll be waiting <3"

You put your Scroll down before closing your eyes... However you hear the door to your room open as you looked over to see both Ruby and Grimm Ruby, poking their heads in as you slightly groan before sitting up.

(y/n): Need something, you two?

Ruby: Uhm... I-Is it ok if we sleep with you?

G. Ruby: Please?

(y/n): Nightmares?

The two nodded as you closed your eyes before nodding... You simply made some room for the two to join you and Yang as they laid in bed... Luckily the bed was beg enough... And now there is one room left for someone as you grabbed your Scroll.

(y/n): "Emerald."

Emerald: "Yea?"

(y/n): "Come on over to my room and sleep with me."

Emerald: "Are... Are you sure? What if Yang gets upset?"

(y/n): "Don't worry about it... Just get your beautiful crimson eyes and emerald hair over hear..."

Emerald: "Alright. I'm coming."

And soon... You placed your scroll down before resting your head back on the pillow as everything fades to black...

Yang: Who was that?

(y/n): Yang... It was just Emerald... She's-

Yang: I know she's coming... I'm just asking, Babe.

(y/n): Hmm...

Yang: Now go to sleep. I can see the bags under your eyes.

(y/n): Heh... Alright then...

And the title "RWBY" appeared as the title was untouched and silence fills the air.