Chapter 87: You Aren't Alone... Anymore... Darling Daughters... Daddy's Home.

This has been the journey so far...

The second daughter of The Consumer of Souls

The second daughter of The Consumer of Souls... Have risen... But her sister and herself were nowhere to be seen within the castle, along with the Soul Consumer... Giving time for someone to escape... At least... Attempt.

-Crow Father.

The sound of rushing footsteps are heard within the castle... Deep breathing as Blake Belladonna was running through the quiet empty halls of the castle... Searching for the door that leads out of the castle, hopes to escape this terrible place until she spotted a golden blond around the corner.

Blake: Yang!

Yang: Blake?

Blake stopped right before her blond friend as Yang turns to her and asked.

Yang: What are you doing here?

Blake: I... I... I want to go home...

Yang: Just looks down at the ground after hearing Blake's sad voice...

Yang: Oh...

Blake: Where's Ruby?

Yang: She's in her room... She hasn't left the room after what (y/n) made her do.

Blake: Well we have to go get her! Can you help me find my mom so we can get out of here?

Yang: I... I can't do that.

Silence filled the air around the two as Blake's eyes widen before she asked.

Blake: What?

Yang: I can't leave... I can't let you leave either.

Blake: Yang, we need to leave! This isn't right!

Yang: This is our home now, Blake! Why do you think I'm scared?! We lost our friends, Ren and Nora and I asked him hundreds of time to bring them both back and have them on our side... If we escape, he'll just come hunting for us... And he'd kill us, Blake...

Yang then blocks Blake's only way out as she extends her only left arm.

Yang: That's why I can't let you leave... I don't want you killed... This is our home now... These people we hate... Like it or not... Their our family now...

Blake: Yang... Our only way out of here is literally right behind you!

Yang: I know... But I'm not leaving... You should do the same, Blake... Better than ending up being dead...

Blake was just speechless to hear these words from Yang's lips... However, before this argument could go on any further, the large doors behind Yang began to open as she turns around, spotted you opening the doors as Grace and Scarlet followed behind. Scarlet was wearing a long dark dress... Almost similar to her step sister, Grace as you spotted Yang and Blake after entering.

(y/n): What are you two doing down here?

You asked, looking at the two before turning your attention on Yang when she gave you the answer.

Yang: Blake was trying to leave... I'm trying to convince her to stay...

(y/n): Is that so?

You turn your eyes on Blake, standing there like a child was caught stealing as you turn back to Yang and spoke.

(y/n): I'm sure you can fix the problem... If not, I wouldn't mind testing my marksman skills on a running target~

You said, giving Blake a menacing grin before asking Yang one last question.

(y/n): You wouldn't mind if I visit Ruby? I'd like to try and comfort her for what happened.

Yang: Sure... Just don't try anything stupid.

(y/n): Hmph, good to know that you still care.

You finished before making your way down the halls before Yang asked.

Yang: Hey, (y/n)...

(y/n): What is it, child?

You stopped and looked over your shoulder...

Yang: When your not busy... Is it ok if we talked?

(y/n): I don't mind at all.

[Timeskip with (y/n) pulling on Blake's faunas ears as he had the look of hate while Kali pleaded him to stop.]

Silence was what's left within Ruby's room... Sharing it with Pyrrha and her Sister as you were there with her... Sitting on the bed with your legs crossed and Ruby sat in between your legs as she was leaning on you. Asleep on your chest as you gently stroke her black hair.

(y/n): You poor Rose... Still not used to what must be done... It's alright, your safe with me, Rose.

You softly whispered... Gently getting out of the bed and carefully laying Ruby down before hearing the door open and closed as you looked over your shoulder to see Pyrrha.

(y/n): Pyrrha, nice to see you~

Pyrrha: Oh, (y/n)! Am I interrupting something?

You shook your head before walking towards Pyrrha as you stood very close to her as you smirked.

(y/n): You are looking more beautiful than before Pyrrha~ I'm surprised how breath taking you humans can be.

You complimented as Pyrrha began to blush and looked away.

Pyrrha: O-Oh, t-thank you.

(y/n): Hehehe~

You gently pecked Pyrrha on the neck as she flinched while you wrapped your arm around her waist as you asked.

(y/n): Would you like to spend some time with our daughter? I'm sure she'll like that.

Pyrrha: S-Sure, I-I wouldn't mind.

You simply smiled at Pyrrha as she avoids eye contact as everything fades to black as the title "RWBY" appeared as the title was covered in blood and silence fills the air.