Final Chapter: A Corpse That Consumed Half Of Remnant.

This... Is the end of our journey...

 Is the end of our journey

The Atlas Forces in Argus... Has fallen by the hands of the Consumer of Souls... Remnant now holds half of what's left of the living... The Reaper marches for his next destination... Atlas.

-Crow Father.

Silence... As the sun slowly sets and the cloud of smoke covers the city of Argus... None have survived the horrors... Not even Atlas forces... Dead machines of both Atlas and your machines lay all around Argus... And there was one on the ground, badly damaged... Caroline's mech as large footsteps lacked towards her as Caroline looks through the cracked visor of her machine... Seeing you standing over her in your mechanical form.

Caroline: How... We're Atlas! We should have won!

You slowly leaned forward and spoke while your mechanical eyes glow a red color.

(y/n): You can never... Stop death itself... You cannot erase your faith... It has already been written.

Your jaw begins to heat up before opening... As drips of lava falls down onto the mech before Caroline shared her last words.

Caroline: We won't just let you take our lives that easily... We will fight back. We will win! Ironwood's will stop you!

(y/n): I doubt it.

And with that said... A river of lava burst from your mouth and lands right on and melts through the machine... Killing Caroline inside as silence fills the air one last time before you closed your metal jaw and turned your head to see Adam standing on rubble as Yang stood on a roof, both were covered in ashes as you began.

(y/n): Glad to see you are alive... Shall we move on?

Yang: And... Where are we going?

Yang asked, putting her hand over her other arm as Adam simply answered her question.

Adam: It's obvious, we're going to Atlas.

Adam sheaths his weapon before you placed both your large mechanical arms towards them as Adam hops on your left arm as Yang hops on your right before using her gauntlets to boost herself up on your shoulder. You then stood up from the ground and began to walk towards the watery ocean as Yang looks behind her and sees Argus was no more... Just another ruin now.

Yang: So... Is this what's it going to be like from now on?

(y/n): Yes... I promise you, Yang... When this is over... I'll find a realm just like this one where you can start a new life with your sister and your teammates.

Yang: Right... But what about Weiss?

(y/n): I have received a message from Emerald... Your ice queen friend was in one of the Bullheads that they stolen... Ruby and Blake are currently trying to calm her down... Well.. Ruby is... I have a feeling Blake is still not fond being with us.

Yang: Well if we get to them soon, I could just try and convince her to that it's fine.

(y/n): But if she plans to betray us... I will kill her.

Yang: But-

You looked at Yang from the corner of your mechanical eyes before interrupting her.

(y/n): I will not have any excuses, Yang. s Blake be killed if she dares not to work by our side... In fact, if anyone dares to fight for the living... I will not hesitate to kill them.

Yang stayed silent as she looked around while Adam crosses his arms with a smirk on his face... Minutes has past before Yang asked.

Yang: Hey... (y/n).

(y/n): Hmm?

You looked at Yang as she places her right arm on the side of your jaw and placed her left on her stomach...

Yang: Will you be there when the baby comes?

(y/n): I promised, Yang. I will.

Yang: Then... What do you want to name them?

You hummed and looked forward before responding.

(y/n): I do not know, you should be the one to choose the name for her.

Yang: But what if it's a boy?

(y/n): Does not matter to me, Yang.

Yang: Come on! I need some help coming up with a name or two.

You just hummed in response as you continue to walk across the ocean before everything fades to black...

And the title "RWBY" appeared as the title slowly decays as silence fills the air.