Good Male Reaper Reader X Rwby Second Sequel Teaser Trailer.

(y/n): Remnant... Just another realm that struggles to maintain the Balance...

...

...

...

(y/n): But that Balance was broken... I... Was responsible for breaking the very Balance of this world.

...

...

...

(y/n): I... Have taken innocent lives... Destroyed Vale... And caused horror across the planet...

...

...

...

(y/n): I have seen death many time before... And every death I take... I only return... It is not a gift... But a curse... I have refused death countless times... And always will...

...

...

...

(y/n): This realm was peaceful before I set foot on it's very grounds... I have ruined everything... I wanted to refuse to be brought back alive again... But I was brought back here by force... Thanks to Pyrrha...

...

...

...

(y/n): I warned Ruby that if I remain here... I will only cause chaos... But she did not let me go... So did her Mother... Her Sister... Her Team... Her friends, Team JNPR... And even her newer friends and allies who were once enemies...

...

...

...

(y/n): This world... Is struggling to maintain Balance... And their gods did not come for them when they needed them...

...

...

...

(y/n): That is why I have made myself a promise after I save Salem and convince the others to not harm her... I will take the god's place and maintain this world's balance... And if these... "Gods" wish to take back their throne...

...

...

...

(y/n): I will kill them... They do not deserve the title "Gods" if they cannot maintain and protect what they have created...

...

...

...

(y/n): That is why... I will sacrifice my very existence... To maintain Balance of this world... For the people's future... For the future of Ruby and the others... For the future... Of my daughters...

...

...

...

(y/n): As much as I want to see more realms... To hear their stories... To meet new people... And make new friends...

...

...

...

(y/n): It seems that my Infinite Journey... Has actually come to an end...

...

...

...

(y/n): Or perhaps I'll be brought back to life... Like always...

...

...

...

(y/n): Even I am scared of what will happen... But I rather give up my very existence to save the future Ruby Rose and the other's deserve...

...

...

...

(y/n): My only wish...

...

...

...

(y/n): Is to see Master Louise and the others... One more time... Before I disappear from existence...

...

...

...

(y/n): But I promise that I'll be with them all... No matter where they are... What difficulty they are facing... Or if they're alone... I'll always be beside them... Even through death...

...

...

...

(y/n): Forever.

...

...

...

...

...

...