Chapter 52: Visiting The Broken Fighter...

This has been the journey so far...

The Soul Consumer awakens from his peaceful slumber, along side his precious Emerald

The Soul Consumer awakens from his peaceful slumber, along side his precious Emerald... However his time for peace must come to an end as he moves on to the next step... Making a deal with the enemy.

-Crow Father.

Emerald: Mmm...

Emerald Sustrai, currently sleeping in her bed in peace as she lays on her stomach and head on a soft pillow. She begans to hear movement beside her as she slowly opens one eye to see you, sitting on the edge of the bed as you get dressed.

Emerald: (y/n)...?

(y/n): Hmm?

You looked over your shoulder to see Emerald has begun to awaken from her sleep as she sits up, the blanket on her slips as her unclothed body is exposed... But no one got embarrassed as Emerald rubs one of her eyes and asked.

Emerald: Why are you awake all of a sudden?

(y/n): I have things to do Emerald. Well... More like I have someone to meet and strike a deal. Hopefully they'll accept it.

You said before putting on your boots and stood up, however Emerald quickly grabbed your wrist as you looked over to her and she asked.

Emerald: How long are you going to be gone for?

You simply smiled softly before leaning towards Emerald and placed your lips on hers, then answering her question after the kiss.

(y/n): Not too long my precious Gem. When I come back, we'll do whatever you want.

Emerald: Ok... Don't take too long, got it?

Emerald asked, trying to sound menacing as you just chuckled before Emerald grabbed your collar and pulled you into another kiss on the lips as she lets out a soft moan. Emerald pulls away the kiss and placed her hand on your cheek as she spots one of her bite marks on the side of your neck and giggles.

Emerald: You should probably try and cover that up.

(y/n): Hehehe, I rather not~

You said before planting a kiss on Emerald's collarbone and pushed yourself off the bed and turn towards the door as Emerald simply sat there as she watches you leave the room and closed the door, there you spotted Adam Taurus walking down the halls before spotting you.

Adam: The transport is ready.

You only smirked and nodded before replying to Adam.

(y/n): Good.

[Timeskip with (y/n) behind and pinning down Emerald onto a bed as Neo suddenly joins in... Causing Emerald to be slightly annoyed as Neo had a devilish smirk.]

(y/n): That damn house should be up ahead. Why the hell would they live this far from town? Tch...

You angrily began, walking through the forest on your own after being dropped off by the Bullhead as it makes at way towards Menagerie with Adam inside the ship. While you were walking alone towards your destination, you brought your two favorite swords on your back.

 While you were walking alone towards your destination, you brought your two favorite swords on your back

(y/n): Hmm

(y/n): Hmm... Perhaps it should have been a better idea if I were to be dropped on top of their house instead of being dropped off in the distance. No matter, in the end it will be worth it.

You said to yourself, still wondering through the forest until you stood under a tree and spotted the house you were looking for.

(y/n): There it is. Now let's hope both of the girls are still at home... Or at least one of them. Hmm?

Suddenly you see the front door open as you quickly got behind the tree and peaked from the side, seeing a man with blond hair, an adult possibly, walking away from the house as you walked out from behind the tree as you sighed.

(y/n): I'm really not looking for a fight right now.

You then heard wings flapping, you simply turn around and looked above you and spotted a crow, simply landing on a tree branch as it appears to have red eyes. You only stared at it for a second before facing towards the house and spoke.

(y/n): Better not waste time now.

And with that said, you began to walk towards the house... Unaware that the crow stayed on the tree branch and watches before everything fades to black as the title "RWBY" appeared as the title slowly decays and a faint laughter was heard.