Chapter 78: The Sun And Darkness... Only One Must Go.

This has been the journey so far...

The Daughter of the Belladonna family has arrived with the assistance of the monkey

The Daughter of the Belladonna family has arrived with the assistance of the monkey... The Grim Reaper smiles to see more worthy opponents to slaughter... The people of Mistral falls from the hands of the horde... Soon... It will coat the land with blood.

-Crow Father.

The sound of gunshots and screaming horrors is heard throughout the city of Mistral... Men, Women and Children are being slaughtered by the Hordes... The streets are being filled with corpses of the people of Mistral... Meanwhile at Haven academy, you head your eyes over to the cat faunas, Blake, standing on the roof of Haven academy with Sun standing by her side as you smiled.

(y/n): Blaaaake! How wonderful for you to join the party~!

Blake: Where's my mom?!

(y/n): Awww come on now, why must you treat me like I'm the villain?

You replied, with Blake's black ribbon wrapped around your right arm, you tossed the broken blade onto your left hand and tossed it into Jaune's knee, complete ignoring his arua as he screams in pain.

(y/n): Besides, I'm taking good care of Kali. She's having a hard time after hearing her husband being assassinated by... "Someone~"

Blake didn't take this lightly as she hopped into the air and pulled herself towards you with the black ribbon, you simply side stepped and dodged Blake's attack as Sun dropped down and rushes towards you from behind, you pulled your right arm, pulling the ribbon and Blake as you tossed her over you and into Sun as the two crash into the floor as you rolled your eyes.

(y/n): Wow, I was expecting to get my ass handed by the two of you... Guess my strength has finally came to me~

However before you could continue the fight, you heard rushing footsteps as you turned your head and spotted Qrow, Nora, Ren, Oscar and Weiss standing outside with their weapons drawn.

(y/n): Ohh that's neat, your arua and semblance must have recovered, no?

You didn't get an answer as Qrow had the look of hate in his eyes... However more footsteps were heard coming from the academy as everyone turned to see Grimm RWBY, Emerald and Mercury, ready to fight Qrow and the others... However... You lifted your hand and spoke.

(y/n): No please, let me handle this. In the meantime, keep an eye on Ruby, Yang and Pyrrha for me?

Mercury just shrugs as he turns around and walks back inside.

Mercury: Sounds fine by me.

However Emerald stayed as she held her weapons, you turned your attention to her and smiled.

(y/n): Relax, I'll be fine.

Emerald wanted to argue... But decided not to as she sheathed her weapon and just stood there and watched. Qrow and the others turned their attention back to you as you smiled.