Chapter 79: Silenced Thunder... A Silence That Broke Another.

This has been the journey so far...

The Hammer wielding Huntress... Has fallen by the blade of the Corpse... The emotions of Loss passes through the minds of her friends... Justice must me done... But at what cost?

-Crow Father.

(y/n): Oh no... Oh dear... Are you ok~?

You asked... Watching Nora Valkyrie standing there while the blood across her face and head began to flow down...

(y/n): Here, let me help you. You must have a splitting headache.

You offered, walking towards Nora as Raam placed his massive foot on Ren's back, preventing him from getting anywhere as you lend your hands to Nora... However as Nora begins to fall on her knees... You placed your hands on her cheek as half her head slides off her body... Leaving her lower jaw intact as her body leans on you while you held the upper half of Nora's head.

(y/n): Ohhh... How unfortunate...

You turned around, letting Nora's dead body hit the ground as you looked at Ren as he held the look of horror in his eyes.

(y/n): She's dead... Hehehe~

You taunted... Gently pecking Nora's upper lip as you looked at Ren from the corner of your eyes, seeing tears roll down as he gritted his teeth in anger before gripping his weapon, he tried to get up but Raam added pressure on his back, hearing bones crack as he grunts in pain.

(y/n): Hmmph... How sad that even you couldn't save the girl of your life.

You rudely tossed Nora's head in front of you before stomping it into pieces, looking up, you see Qrow and the others were just... Terrified to see their friend die horribly.

(y/n): Let me guess. Your going to continue fighting, even after you watched your friend die?

You asked with a smirk, pissing off Qrow as he was the first to charge towards you while the others followed except for Jaune, due to having a broken blade stabbed into his leg... While everyone followed Qrow... Sun was the last to follow behind, however he was grabbed by the neck from behind before receiving a chainsaw through the chest... As the chainsaw rips through his chest, Sun lets out a painful screams, catching half of the team's attention as Blake turns around and saw Sun in horror.

Blake: SUN!!

After Skorge pulls his Chainsaw staff out of Sun, he kicked Sun's dead body aside as you smirked.

(y/n): Ooh~ Already another death? Hmmph, delightful.

You walked over your Black Knight Sword and pulled it out from the ground and took a pose as Qrow and Weiss were running towards you while you took a stance.

(y/n): Let's see how many more will fall?

Qrow was the first to strike as you leaned backwards before twirling to the side and kicked Qrow then blocked one Weiss's attacks.

Weiss: You Monster!

(y/n): I'm a Corpse, Princess. Do you believe in magic now?

Weiss didn't say a word before pushing herself away from you and plunged Myrtenaster into the ground and summons a Glyph in front of her, you see a large armored arm appear from the Glyph as a giant knight pulls itself from the Glyph with a giant sword.

(y/n): Impressive.

The giant knight came charging at you and swung it's sword, you obviously blocked it with your sword, but the impact was strong enough to push you back... You plunged your sword into the ground to stop yourself and immediately took a stance. You heard Qrow rushing towards you with his weapon in the air but Raam came charging towards him with his dagger, clashing his dagger with Qrow's weapon as you turn back towards Weiss's knight.

(y/n): Tch, think your giant knight can stop me?! I'll show you that not even your power can stop us!

You placed your sword on your back before you began to shout as your veins glow a menacing red color.

(y/n): I'M THE FATHER OF TORTURE AND FATHER OF DEMISE!!! I'M THE BLOOD OF HATRED THAT'S BLEEDING FROM YOUR EYES!!! I'M THE DEVIL'S NIGHTMARE AND HOLY ANGEL'S TOO!!! I'M THE BLOODY REAPER THAT'S COMING AFTER YOU!!!

Your lower jaw splits open as tendrils bursts right out of your mouth as they latch onto the knight... The tendrils began to pull the knight towards you as it struggles to escape the tendril's grasp... The tendrils began to crush the knight down enough for you to devour it whole... Leaving nothing behind as you swallowed the knight and let out a deep breath as white smoke came out of your mouth.

(y/n): You'll have to do better than that Schnee!

Weiss showed a bit of shock before taking a stance with her weapon in hand as you tried to reach for your sword... However a figure stood in front of you as you looked to see Grimm Weiss, taking her stance as she faces her human counterpart with her twisted rapier in hand.

G. Weiss: I think you should let us handle this.

You raised an eyebrow before G. Blake stood beside you.

G. Blake: I think Cinder's in trouble. She's been down in the vault for too long.

(y/n): Hmm...

Then G. Ruby and G. Yang showed up next to G. Blake as G. Yang lifted up her double barrel shotgun.

G. Yang: Don't forget it's our turn to take the spotlight that you've been stealing.

You simply chuckled before turning towards the academy and began to walk inside.

(y/n): Play safe, girls.

With that said, you disappeared into the academy as G. Yang asked.

G. Yang: So, who's fighting who?

G. Blake simply turns towards her human counterpart, gritting her teeth under her mask before making the decision and made her why towards Blake while dragging her long tendril claws on the ground as everything fades to black...

Then the title "RWBY" appeared as the title was covered in blood and a faint laughter was heard.