Chapter 77: The Blade Of The Warrior... Was Not Sharp Enough...

This... Has been the greatest journey... So far...

The young huntsman in training challenged the Soul Consumer Alone

The young huntsman in training challenged the Soul Consumer Alone... He showed great courage... But was no match for the the Corpse... The Vault will soon be open... And the battle continues...

-Crow Father.

(y/n): Weak.

The sound of a blade meeting a shield was heard within the academy of Haven...

(y/n): Pathetic.

Jaune Arc stumbles backwards from the impact as you walked towards him with a bladed arm.

(y/n): You can't even put up a good fight!

You kicked Jaune with full force into his chest... Sending the blond boy flying towards the locked doors as you smirked and began to walk towards him once more as Cinder and the rest watched... Cinder looked over her shoulder to Leonardo and spoke.

Cinder: Leo, would you be so kind enough to show us the Vault?

Leonardo: O-of course...

As Leonardo walks down the stairs, Pyrrha Nikos watched you fight Jaune in horror... Not sure who to be worried for as Ruby Rose removed her hands from her face as her eyes were sapphire blue again... Turning her head to see Qrow, Weiss and the others are down thanks to her Golden eyes... They struggled to get up as they heard wood being destroyed, turning Ruby and Yang's attention towards the entrance to see you shoulder charged Jaune towards outside as you walked outside...

(y/n): You humans always seem to surprise me. You never seem to give up despite the fact that death is unavoidable... Tell me. Why do you keep fighting, knowing there's no victory in the end?

You asked as your arms transformed back to normal as Jaune pushed himself off the ground... But he did not give you an answer as he grits his teeth in anger.

(y/n): No answer, huh? That's alright...

You reached towards your pocket and pulled out a detonator as you looked at it.

(y/n): One push to destroy the communication tower... One push to welcome the Horde.

And as you pushed the button... The communication tower was seen being destroyed by explosions... Followed by another sound of explosion within the city of Mistral... The sound of a war cry was heard as Jaune looked over his shoulder with widen eyes... There was silence in the air until the sound of marching was heard...

Jaune: What have you done...?

(y/n): Did you really think I'd be the one to destroy Mistral? No... Not alone...

Jaune looked at you as you just stood there before he quickly makes his way towards the edge of Haven academy since Haven was at the top of Mistral... And what he saw was horror... Just like Vale and Beacon... All over again as fire was already seen within the city and gun fires are heard with the screams of the innocent... And there they were... Rushing out of the tunnels... Killing men... Women... And children...

Jaune took a step back after seeing the horror of what's about to happen to Mistral and Haven

(y/n): Mistral will be the second to fall. Just like Vale... Just like Beacon. Soon it will be nothing but a wasteland.

Jaune gripped his sword and shield tightly before turning around and sheathed his sword into his shoulder to transform hit into it's large sword form.

Jaune: YOU BASTARD!!!

[0:29]

Jaune rushes his way towards you with anger in his eyes... You held a calm expression as Jaune grew closer and closer before he raised his sword and swung it right at you... However... You caught the sword with your bare hand as you lifted up your other hand...

[0:38]

And broke his sword into two... Causing Jaune to fall onto his back as you held the broken blade and stepped on Jaune's chest... Keeping him down as you leaned forward and spoke.

(y/n): I think it's time I choose who should die while I let the rest of you live after watching one of your friends die before your eyes.

You then pointed the broken blade at his eyes and began to question.

(y/n): Should it be you... Qrow... Ren... That little boy... Or... Sweet Nora~? Hmm... Yesss~ I think Nora would do very nicely, no?

You asked with a sick smile as you continued...

(y/n): Perhaps I should have some of the locusts pin you and your friends done while I make you watch poor Nora break by my hands... Hmm... No I don't think that's enough... Ohhh I know what will break you and your friends easily.

Your eyes then slowly turns to a pitch black color as you spoke.

(y/n): I should feel Nora's skin with mine~ Make you all watch and hear her scream in horror, scream for help while I strip every. Last. Clothes she's got until she's nothing but skin... And I, pushing her head onto the ground as tears just flow from her eyes as I enjoy myself from behind~ Heheheheheh~ wouldn't that be lovely to watch?

You asked with a sadistic smile, causing Jaune's eyes to widen in fear for his teammates as he tries to push your leg off him... But not even a budge.

Jaune: Don't you dare touch my friends!

(y/n): Awww dont worry Jauney boy. I'm just going to release a bit of stress into Nora's beautiful body~ Hehehe sadly she's not going to keep that energetic personality anymore once I'm received~

You then raised the broken blade over your head...

(y/n): But before we get to the fun, I better make sure one of your legs is in bad condition, it'll be rude if you interfered.

You said before bringing down the broken blade... However... Something was preventing you to do so as you looked at your arm to see black ribbon wrapped around your arm as you raised an eyebrow before you followed the black ribbon as your eyes stopped before two figures on the roof of Haven academy as your eyes met with the eyes of an angred cat faunas... Then... Everything fades to black...

(y/n): Beautiful... Looks like everyone's here... How fascinating.

Then the title "RWBY" appeared as the title slowly decays and silence fills the air