Chapter 55: Trails The Leads To A Rose... And The Smell Of Insanity Grows.

This has been the journey so far...

The Queen of Grimm questions the Grim Reaper's absence

The Queen of Grimm questions the Grim Reaper's absence. But the answers were not given... Her trust in the living corpse grows weak... But a job for the insane was given... The Soul Consumer volunteers to company him with the black rose.

-Crow Father.

(y/n): Whether you like it or not, you aren't leaving this place, Nikos.

Pyrrha: I won't stay here knowing you will kill everyone!

(y/n): And you really think that broken sword of yours with save millions? You'll only bring embarrassment to yourself.

After your little visit with Jaune, you have return "home" on foot with G. Yang. One of the team members of Grimm RWBY has reported that Pyrrha attacked G. Ruby when it was her turn to watch over her... So here you are now... Standing before Pyrrha in her room as G. Ruby sat on the bed, a large gash can be seen on her arm as G. Yang stood next to her.

G. Yang: You b*tch! How dare you hurt my sister!

(y/n): Quiet, Child. I'll handle this while you take your sister to someone who can give her medical attention.

G. Yang wanted to argue but you were giving her that glare over your shoulder, G. Yang only gritted her teeth before taking her sister out of the room, leaving you and Pyrrha alone as you turn to her and began to walk towards her.

Pyrrha: Stay back!

(y/n): Have you forgotten that you can't win.

Pyrrha: I'll die trying to stop you!

(y/n): Then you'll be risking both lives. Unless you have forgotten...

As you took another step forward, Pyrrha raised her sword and plunged it into your heart... You only flinched before you spoke.

(y/n): You have a child in you, Pyrrha. You'll be dooming both yourself and the kid.

Pyrrha's eyes widen... Forgotten that she has a baby inside... The baby that you have impregnated Pyrrha with as she let's go of the broken sword and falls on her knees as you grabbed the sword and pulled it out of your chest and tossed it aside before kneeling down.

(y/n): You better accept and adapt to your new life, Pyrrha.

You began, gently lifting Pyrrha's head by her chin as you continue.

(y/n): However, your actions will not go unpunished... Hmm...

You begin to think of a punishment... But you didn't want to injure Pyrrha that could effect the baby... That's when you smirked sadistically as you began.

(y/n): I think a less painful punishment will do... Dont worry, I'll be gentle~

Pyrrha's eyes widen as she began...

Pyrrha: No...

However you easily grabbed both of her wrists and began to pull her towards the bed as Pyrrha tries everything in her power to fight back... But not even a budge.

Pyrrha: No! Stop, don't! NO! STOP! PLEASE!

[Timeskip with (y/n) sleeping on a table inside the castle as Salem just stared at him before pushing him off the table... Only to see him still asleep... Now on the ground.]

The sound of footsteps and unsettling giggling is heard within the halls, the scorpion faunas, Tryian was walking down the halls with a sadistic smile and giggles... However his happy time will soon be explained as a voice asked.

???: Why are you so happy and giggly today?

Tyrian: Hmm?

Tryian stopped as he turned his head, seeing you leaning on a wall with arms crossed as Tryian smiled again.

Tryian: Ohohohoho, why... Your Majesty.

(y/n): Majesty?

Tryian: My Queen has given me an order to fetch our little rose, is there something you wanted from me before I go?

You simply stood up against the wall as you remained silent... Thinking about what's on your to-do list... And luckily you don't have much to do at the moment as you looked at Tyrian.

(y/n): You wouldn't mind if I come along? I'd like to see how capable you are in combat.

Tyrian grows extremely happy as he bounces around and claps his hands together.

Tyrian: Ooooh this is wonderful! I won't disappoint you, your Greatness!

You only stood there with a eyebrow raised as Tyrian then runs off as he gestures.

Tyrian: Come on! There is so much to show you, Heheheheheh!

As you watch Tyrian hopping away you simply felt a little uneasy by how happy he is...

(y/n): Tch...

And you followed behind as everything fades to black as the title "RWBY" appeared as the title slowly decays as a faint sadistic laughter was heard.