Chapter 88: The Golden Fighter And The Corpse.

This has been the journey so far...

After the Consumer of Souls comforts the frightened Rose, he awaits for the Blond girl to search for him

After the Consumer of Souls comforts the frightened Rose, he awaits for the Blond girl to search for him... Once she has set her eyes on the Corpse... An interesting conversation, began...

-Crow Father.

Yang: Oh... Your here... I thought you'd be in your room with Salem...

(y/n): No... Unfortunately I decided to wait for you here while Scarlet wanted to spend more time with her mother, Pyrrha since I already made my time with her... So, what is it you wanted to talk about?

You asked, leaning forward on Ruby's bed as Yang stood in front of the door... It's been hours and Pyrrha was taken away by Scarlet, wanting to spend more time with her while you waited for Yang to arrive. Here she is now... Leaning on the door as she sees her sister sleeping softly on the bed as she replied.

Yang: I just... Wanted to talk... That's all.

(y/n): Is that so? Well what's on your mind, Yang?

You asked, getting up from the bed as you crossed your arm as Yang avoided eye contact and made her way to her bed as she sat down.

Yang: Well I wanted to thank you... For taking care of my sister... And letting Blake stay instead of hurting her.

(y/n): Well her mother wanted her here where it's safe, I made a promise. As for Ruby... You and her are my responsibility as long as you work with us.

Yang: Oh... Right... What about Weiss?

You looked over your shoulder towards Yang and asked.

(y/n): What about the Schnee girl?

Yang: Are you... Going to kill her?

(y/n): Hmmph that depends. If she wishes to live, she'll have to be on our side and kill the lives that remain in this realm... If she refuse, then death it is.

Yang: Oh... Ok...

You then looked away, waiting for Yang to say something until you asked.

(y/n): Is that all you wanted to share?

Yang: No I... I have something for you... If you don't mind not looking this way?

(y/n): Sure, I won't look.

Yang: Ok... This won't take a while.

You only nodded and hummed in response as you began to hear ruffling noises front behind as you waited... A present perhaps?

Yang: Ok... You can turn around now.

You didn't turn around for a second before actually decided to do so as you immediately spotted Yang, laying on her bed without any sign of clothes on her as she used her only left arm to cover her breasts as she gave you this look.

...

...

...

(y/n): Are you giving me your clothes?

Yang: What? No, I... I'm giving you my body...

You simply stared at Yang with the look that saids "Really" before asking.

(y/n): Why are you doing this?

Yang: Well... It's obvious that money means nothing to you. I thought this would do since you took care of me and Ruby for the last week and a half after Haven fell...

You took a deep breath and pinched the bridge of your nose after hearing this.

Yang: Y-you don't have to wear protections... If you don't want to.

(y/n): I'm never going to get use to this sort of stuff... Ugh...

There was then silence in the air as you just stood there in silence as Yang just looks away embarrassed... You took one final deep breath before speaking.

(y/n): I hate this... So much...

[Timeskip with (y/n) sharpening his dual scythes as Yang leans on his back and watches... Constantly saying she's bored as (y/n) just stays silent.]

Silence was in the air before a soft snore was heard within the room you were in... And here you are... Sleeping in the same bed as Yang as your clothes were scattered besides Yang's as you suddenly flinched and opened your eyes slightly...

(y/n): Ugh... Not again...

You tried pushing yourself up but your laziness got the best of you as you rolled towards the side to see Yang's naked back... You simply blinked your eyes and groaned in annoyance...

(y/n): I hate this sort of stuff... Can't we go back to the days of just killing?

Yang: You'll just get used to it...

Yang spoke, turning her body towards you as she wrapped her left arm around your neck as she smiled.

Yang: Now get back to sleep...

(y/n): You seem to be calm about this... I don't like it.

Yang: Well *Yawn* if you want a second round, I wouldn't mind.

(y/n): No... No second round please...

Yang: Then go to sleep...

Yang finished... Burying her head into your neck as you rolled your eyes and noticed that Ruby was still asleep in her bed as you shrugged and closed your eyes before everything fades to black...

Then the title "RWBY" appeared as the title was untouched and silence fills the air.