Teaser Trailer.

Look its going to look very cringey but I tried to find a suitable music but this is what came in mind so uh... Enjoy?
__________________________________

Young Ruby Rose groans in her sleep, unable to fall asleep as she opens her eyes, seeing the ceiling as she turns around and see her sister Yang and her teammate, Blake were still asleep, she looks under to see Weiss as asleep as well as Ruby gets out of bed and changes from her pajamas into her usual combat skirt as she walks out her team dorm and closes the door... She then turns to walk down the halls... She suddenly just stood there as her eyes shrunk in fear...

[0:33]

You were walking down a dark hall... Alone as your eyes were visibly tired... You looked like you just got done from an argument as you continue to walk down the dark halls... You looked down at one of your hands to see the blood tube that contains Ruby's blood... Still not tampered with as you gently held it tight in your hand as you look forward with tired yet angry eyes...

[0:50]

Ruby began walking down Beacon's halls as she looked... Afraid... She had her hands close to her chest as not only her heart was pounding rapidly in fear... But her chest feels tight as she remembers that soft smiles of yours... Then Ruby stumbled upon two halls, one to her left and one to her right, and strangely... She doesn't know where to go...

[1:25]

You were leaning against a wall inside your lab... Confused on what to do with Ruby's blood... You looked at it once more before looking towards your lab, seeing the items and ingredients that you used that created G. Blake. You sighed before walking towards the Mini-Freezer and placing the blood tube inside as two empty tubes were seen with Yang's and Weiss's name written on them... You looked at the empty tubes before grabbing them and let out another sigh and closed your eyes, feeling very tired as you closed the Mini-Freezer's door...

[2:00]

Ruby decided to walk back to her dorm to gets some sleep as she opened the door, and to her surprise she sees the lights were on with her teammates standing there as they turn to her with a smile as Ruby looked at each before smiling back...

[2:09]

Suddenly Ruby's vision begins to flicker as she sees her teammates would change from their normal selves to their Grimm counterparts as Ruby showed fear in her eyes...

[2:20]

Suddenly her Grimm counterpart appeared in front of her, showing a horrifying look as Ruby let's out a scream and took few steps back... However she bumped into someone while an arm wraps around Ruby's waist and another gently grab Ruby's hand as she was being pulled away from the room as Ruby looks up to see you, holding her as you looked forward with anger as Ruby looks in front of her again... However... She was no longer looking at her dorm... She was outside of Beacon as she sees the rest of her team, Team JNPR, her Uncle, Glynda and Ozpin as they carefully try to get close to save her... But Ruby felt like she was being protected... She felt like there was no threat what so ever... Then... Her vision blackens.

[2:55]

Ruby opens her eyes to see the ceiling as she immediately sits up... She was in her dorm as she looks at her teammates... Normal and asleep as she lets out a sigh of relief and placed her hand on her chest... Still feels like her chest is tight as she looks out the window... Remembering your smile once more as she BELIEVES that your the one that needs to be saved...

Then... There you are... Sitting on a chair with your head resting on your arms on the desk... You slightly flinched before sitting up straight as the room was dark... As you lean your head back a bit, you lift your head up... Then...

[3:12]

You opened your eyes as they were a glowing yellow color as you looked towards the audience before everything immediately faded to black as the title "RWBY" appeared as the title is untouched and unsettling silence fills the air.