《Enjoy Yourself》||Ralsei x Depressed!Reader ||

\\Warning! Depression\\

Ralsei hummed a tune as he made cake for his friends. He was so happy that he meet them. Tho...your the one that made him more happier. He was making cake in one of Card Castel kitchen. After the King Of Spades was put in jail, Lancer allowed Ralsei to bake cakes in the kitchen.

"Sir! Ralsei! Your friends are here!" A Rudinn said to him. Ralsei stopped and ran outside. There stood Susie,Kris, and You. He hugged everyone.

"It so very nice to meet you all!" He said, fixing his green cloak and hat. The guards let all of you in the castel. But Ralsei noticed something, it was coming from you. You looked down and sad.

"Y/N?..is something wrong?.." He asked you, his voice saying he wanted to help. You shook your head and kept on going with your friends. You sat down with everyone else in a small round table.

"Well, I made every one cake! I hope you all enjoy it!" Ralsei said setting down the wonderful decorated cake. You cut on piece of the cake and ate it, the sweet filling of your favorite flavor filled your mouth. It tasted so good. You smile.

But...you said that you didn't deserved this...

You smile slowly went away and you stop eating. Ralsei noticed that you stopped eatting, his eyes slowly went into confusion.

"Y/N? Are you okay? It's okay if my baking skill are bad!" He said. You shook your head, saying that your full. You excuse yourself from the table and went to the roof of the Castle. Ralsei did the Same, wanting to know what's wrong with you.

He saw you looking over the dark world, then he heard a sniff. Then a sob. His eyes widen knowing that your crying, he slowly walked over to you and stop behide you. He put both of his hands around you, helping you clam down.

"It's okay Y/N..I'll always be here.." Ralsei said softly to you. You slowly put your hands around him. He slightly smile.

"Hey Y/N...I...I love you.." Ralsei said, his cheeks heating up. Then he felt soft lips on his forehead, that cuz his face to go red. He chuckled and grab your hand.

"Come on! Let's go finish the cake..together!"

[Hey! DevilKnife here. I just wanna say..if your dealing with Depression with me..don't worry, there people the really love you, I love you All. Am dealing with it too, but I have friends that help me through it..any who i love y'all very much! Bye!

- Love,DevilKnife]]