《What Rules?》||Lancer x Child!Reader||

[I did the edit up there, all art go to the creators ]

"Y/N!"

You let out a 'eep!' At Lancer suprised hug. You giggled and hugged him back. You and Him were the bestest friends for a long time.  Even tho you both are different from each other, you still care for each other.

But Lancer hid a secrect that scares him for a long time. It was King, or his dad. He always angry at Lancer and never takes care of him. But he pushed that thought outta his head.

"Hey Y/N! Let's play a game, like we do every day!" He said sticking out his blue tongue out. You nodded and followed him to his house, which was the Card Castle. You felt the heat of the tourch from inside of his house.

"Let's play Hide and Seek! Like when we first met!" He said turning around and cover his face. You quickly ran to a room with beds and hid under one of them.

"LANCER!!" A booming voice called out to Lancer. You slightly jump and ran out of the bed and look for your blue best friends. You went up the castel and found your self on the top. You saw Lancer infront of the King.

The King Of Spades..

"I heard you were hanging with someone that i don't approves.." the King growled at him with a scowl face.

"But dad! They haven't done anything bad to them!" Lancer said back to him. Tears rolling down his face and on to the floor.

"SILENCE! You will follow my rules!" The King shouted at Lancer, causing more tears to come down from him.

You ran infront of LANCER, protecting him from his father. Lancer gasp at your action. The King let out a growl again.

"You...you been hanging out with my son.." he said with a cold voice. You nodded and said you we're his friends, and maybe you and him can talk about the rules.

"....alright, but if you fail to success at it, you'll be sent to death." The king agreed. And there...the rule was changed.

Everyone can hang out with DARKNERS.

You were sitting next to Lancer. You two were sitting down quietly, looking at his house. Then you felt Lancer place his hands on yours. Your lips formed a small smile. Then he said...

"Thank you..Y/N.."