Damaged (Yandere! Kris x Reader)

Requested by: custarcreamz327
×××××

You were giggling while Ralsei was trying to get his hat back.

"Y/N Give it bacck!" he whine, hands trying to grab his hat. You smiled and gave it back to him. He quickly put it on and said.

"That wasn't funny, Y/N!" he said, which you chuckled at.

"But it was adorable seeing you whine" you chuckled out. Ralsei blushed and cover his face with his hands. You smiled and pecked his forehead. Which caused him to blush more.

'NO.NO.NO!!, THEIR MINE!' Kirs shouted in their mind, still keeping their poker face. He hated that Ralsei always get YOUR attention. He never like that,never. He looked at his sword, it shining in the tree's light.  He gripped the handled, growling and chuckling. 'I wonder how much damage can this thing do to Ralsei' he thought.

"Well, bye, Y/N" Ralsei said, waving goodbye to you. You waved goodbye to him too. Ralsei started heading back to his house, humming his lullaby Music.

Kris was following him and his action, thinking how beautiful it going to be when Ralsei is dead. Ralsei was about to open his home door, when Kris grab his scarf.

"Kris! What are you doing! Hey-URK!" He choked out, Kris's sword plunged into his chest. Ralsei coughed up blood, his body disappearing. Until..His body was turned into dust, only his hat, cloak, and scarf were the only thing.

Kris began walking toward your house, not caring if blood was on his body nor sword. He knocked on your door, which you opened up to. He hugged you quickly, which you yelp to.

'It okay Y/N, now your safe..With me...Forever and ever..'