Baby HotLine (Susie x FemReader)

(The title is from a song- also good job to the artist owo)

You walked towards the park with Susie. You first met when you first moved into the Delta-Highschool. You were talking about homework or her chalk eating issue. Buttt..you both ate the chalk before class started. You chuckled when remembering the teacher flipping out.

You got to the park, the tress sway in the wind. The flower bloom in color. You looked around, you always use to go here as a child.

"I CALL SWING!" Susie shouted, running towards the swings. You giggled and ran after her. And you won. She pouted but sat next to you. You looked up at the pink sky. The sun setting down to sleep and night to shine.

Susie pulled out her phone and started playing her games. You looked over at her. Her magenta covering her eyes, the color that seemed to shine from the sun. You got a notification from your phone. You looked down and grab your phone.

It was from your girlfriend (or boyfriend). Your certainly bi (or lesbain).

"Hey..am sorry. But this love need to stop..am not gay.." that was thoes words that caused you to drop your phone.

"Hey?! Whats wrong?! Y/N" Susie cried out. Then she noticed the message.

"Oh..." she simply said. She picked up the phone and typed something in. She looked at you and said.

"Hey. I love you" she said looking at you. You sit there shocked in your mind. But you smiled.

You hugged her and said that you loved her back. But you got glance at the text.

"Fuck off."

(This why Susie is the best-)