Scared Of Jesters? [Jevil x Scared Reader]

Requested by RyleePies
♡♡♡♡♡♡◇◇◇◇♡♡♡♡♡

You can easily get scared by something or someone. Heck, you got scared by Ralsei. You were hanging around cell that held a prisoner. A jester a matter of fact. You were sitting against the wall with a torch. Jevil had a grin that never left his face, an idea that made his smile grow. You beganed to drift off when a loud..

BANG!

That sound made you rush up and protected yourself. But you check it was just the jester. "UEE HEE WHAT A FRIGHT, FRIGHT! UEE HEE!" Jevil laughed. You frowned , whipping off  off the tears. "Not funny!" You shouted at him. Your eyes shine in anger from him. But that didn't scared him, nothing really scares him.

You looked at him, he looked at you. His smile still on his face. You sighed , trying to think of something. He notices and takes action. "LIGHTNER , YOU SEEMED TO BE LOOKING FOR FUN, FUN! WHY DON'T WE PLAY A SIMPLE CARD GAME,GAME!" Jevil asked you with the same smile. You stood still for a moment. You getting the chills again. Do you dear play a game with the jester that is locked away. You slowly made your way ( downtown walking fast-k i will stop) to the cell. The bars dusty and cover in spider webs. (muffet?) You sat very close to the bars and to Jevil. He took out a dock of cards, shuffling them. He handed you the cards to play and to himself. You looked down at your cards and got a bit scared. You had the fool card. You shrugged it off and played cards with Jevil.

You won against Jevil. "UEE HEE OH WELL, I WILL WIN ANOTHER TIME,TIME" Jevil said to himself. You patted his head through the cell bars. Jevil never felt warmth in years. He smiled wider , ears are now droop. Then you heard the elevator doors open. "Hey Y/N were back!" Ralsei called. You rushed your hand back from Jevil and started sweating. "W-welcomw back! G-guys!" You stutters in words. You turned back to Jevil. "WHAT A GREAT GAME IS ABOUT TO COME! UEE HEE!"

Wait..what?