Saved (Seam x Child! Reader x Jevil)

It was freezing in the underworld. Y/N is was shivering against a tree.  They thought they are going to die. They began to lose hope. They let their head hang low. They fell into a deep slumber. They felt someone picked them up and carry them.

TimeSkip

Y/N woke up in a bed , a stitch one. They saw tea next to them. They drank the hot tea, warmth filling up in their body. You woke out and saw a jester. His seemed to be playing with cards, alone. You walked up to him and tug on his cape. He stopped and looked to you. "OH!? HELLO, LITTLE LIGHTNER!" the jester said to you. He hopped off the stool and shook your hand. "Hewwo!" You said while grinning. "NAMES JEVIL, JEVIL!" He said bowing to you. "Je-J-" you tried saying his name. "COME ON! J-E-V-" "Jevy!" You cut off his sencents by saying that. Jevil stood still, freaking  inside. "AWW! WHAT ADORABLE NAME! FOR ME,ME!" Jevil said while a wide smile came across his face. "Jevil?" A ruff voice called out to him. You spud around to see a cat. At cat with a button on his left eye. "OH HELLO, SEAM, SEAM!" Jevil said while looking at him. "SEAM, THIS IS.....UM..." Jevil trailed off. "Y/N!" You said to complete Jevil's line. "Well, hello, Y/N" Seam said while patting your head.

Three months later...

Seam was doing a trick , You were hanging out with Jevil. You both were in the backstage. He was telling puns  and doing tricks. Seam walked in and sits next to you. "Hello, Catty" you said as you hugged him. "Hello, Y/n" he said hugging you back. You look at Jevil, who was playing with his bells. You put out your arm, telling Jevil to come and join the hug. He smiled and hugged both of you and Seam.

BONUS!!

You ran up to Seam and Jevil, a paper in your tiny hands. "Jevy , Catty!" You called out the them.  "HELLO, Y/N!" "Hello, Y/N" they both say. You put the paper in front of them. They both look at it. It was a picture of poorly drawn them while words were saying.

"I LovE YOu!"

Both of them.. well... passed out. You stood there..confused.

>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<
Ooof RIP Seam and Jevil. Also i came up with thoes name. [Jevy and Catty