My Lover [Yandere!King!JevilxReader]

[You guys really love Jevil don't cha, well not MicroChan and other people ]]

"GUARDS!"

The King, named Jevil screamed out. How could a fellow Jester be King of all darkners. Some Darkners Guards came into the king' s room.

"Yes, King Jevil?" One of the scared Guards asked

"WHERE'S MY LOVER,LOVER!?" He said to the the Guards.

"We do not know sir!" The guards said back.

"SEARCH LAND! KILL ANYONE THAT BLOCKS YOU! I WANT MY LOVER BACK!"

"Yes, Sir!" The guards said together and they rushed out.

Y/N held their soul close to they chest. They was hiding somewhere far away from Jevil. They hated him so much, they didn't wanted to be with him. They stood up and placed the hoodie over their head.

Back to Jevil.

Sitting on the throne. Jevil had a crown sitting on his hat. A long cape drape over his back. The Jester was in love with his lover, no one else, that's the only thing he cares about. The Jevil loved the touch of his lover, and their lips on his. Even tho they refused to love him back, he still loves them.

He then Teleported in the Hopes and Dreams field. There he saw a person with a hoodie on. He never saw the person nor meet them. He fixed his crown and cape. He walked up to the person, the person turned around.

"HELLO DARKNERRRRR....Y/N!?" Jevil gasped out. His Lover standing infront of him. But his shocked face turned into a smile.

"OH, MY LOVER! WHY ARE YOU HERE, AND NOT WITH ME?! THE KING OF DARKNERS." He asked them.

"OH YOU WANTED TO PLAY!? THEN LET'S PLAY HIDE AND SEEK!" Jevil grabbed his lover and teleported them back to castel.

"I'LL COVER MY EYES, AND YOU GO HIDE,HIDE!" Jevil said turning around covering his eyes. Y/N ran and hide somewhere. The castel lights flickered on and off.

"Y/N~"

"WHERE ARE YOU~"

"..."

"FOUND YOU!" Jevil hands pulled you out of your spot. Then you felt lips on yours. He's kissing you again. You turned to pull away or look around. But his hand had a grip on your face. He then pulled away and he chuckled.

"DON'T WORRY, AM THE KING. I WILL PROTECT YOU..MY LOVER.."