An Heaven Kiss (Kris x Abused!Male!Reader)

You walked home with Kris.  The quiet kid. You were faking happiness, in front of Kris.  You are being abused from your Girlfriend.  You were begging for someone to save you from her. But you kept quiet.  You reach home,  or hellhole you called it.  You said goodbye to Kris and open the door.  There stood your GF,  holding her phone. She was smoking and drinking.  She looked up and smirk. She dropped her phone and walked up to you.

"Hello, Love.. not" she whispered to you.  She then slap your face,  leaving a red hand mark.  You hiss at her,  but that caused her to slap you again.  "Don't hiss at me,  you worthless person" she hiss at you.  Those words were nothing to you,  she said them before. 

You ran up stairs and cried.  Your hair is mess up,  your body is broken. You heard your phone buzz,  which means someone is texting you. You grab the phone and check.  It was from Kris! The text simply read.

' I'm coming over to your house ' Kris

You hurriedly got dressed and fix your hair.  You stepped down stairs and open the door.  There stood Kris.  You both gave handshake and you let Kris inside. You looked over to your Gf,  her eyes locked on Kris.  She had cheated on you before,  this isn't the first time.  She hugged Kris,  which he felt uncomfortable. 

Later on the day, Gf was hitting you. Throwing beer bottles at you,  and even glass.  You cried and cried.

Make it stop

Stop

Stop

Stop

Then someone grab you and pulled you outta of the house.  Kris held your hand and body.  He walked you home and fixed you up.

"Sorry,  if you had to see tha-" Kris cut you off with a kiss.  His lips felt so warm and soft,  as if an angle kissed you. You returned the kiss of his. 

You heard him whisper "I love you... ".