༻ 00 ༺

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER ZERO
ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs •

═══════════════╗CHAPTER ZERO• ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs •

╚═══════════════.▪.

When you turn twenty-two going to sleep is no longer normal. While you sleep you see the world through your soulmate's eyes; what they're doing, what they're eating, who they're talking to, etc.

You've always thought of this as a gift—getting to see what the person made for you is doing and seeing their daily life. That is until your soulmate starts hooking up with what seems to be every girl in his city.

Worst part? You have to witness it.

༻♡ ── ✧ ─── ✧ ── ♡༺

Things To Know

—everyone's soulmate lives in a different time zone from where they live.

—only the younger soulmate can see through the eyes of the older soulmate while they sleep.

—start to see through their soulmate's eyes when they turn 22.

—you can hear them talking but will forget what they've said when you wake up.

—once the younger soulmate starts to see through their soulmate's eyes, they have three months to find their soulmate. if not, they will no longer see through their eyes and are left to find their better half on their own.

—if your soulmate looks into a mirror or any reflective surface their face is blurred therefore you don't have a clue what they look like.

—when the soulmates eyes land on each other they will feel a stinging pain on their ring finger then a small butterfly tattoo will soon appear.

—after the soulmates find each other the younger soulmate will stop seeing through the older soulmate's eyes in her sleep.

—there'll probably be other stuff that i'll add and explain later on in the story.

• • • •

WARNING
This story will contain sexual content, drug use, and strong language.
If not comfortable with these things, do not read on.

• • • •

DISCLAIMER
This story is for entertainment purposes only. It is a work of fiction using the names and looks of BTS members and any other celebrities mentioned. I do not claim any ownership over them. Only the plot and original characters are the property of the author of this story.

• • • •

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
© tropicalxsabotage 2019

• • • •