"Okay...you may leave now." I made a dismissal motion with my hand and the doctor looked offended.

"We haven't done your checkup yet." He stepped forward with an absurd face and I fake laughed.

"Hmm let me see, brain is still on my neck, boobs are still round and juicy, yeah I think I'm fine, doc." I grabbed my body to make sure it was all secure and then waved goodbye to him. Yoongi covered his face with his hands and the doctor speechlessly backed out the room and closed the door quickly.

"Can you believe that guy? An asshat if I ever saw one." I turned to Yoongi who was watching me with an intrusive gaze.

"W..what? Pervert..." I grabbed the bed covers and pulled it over my chest protectively.

He walked forward and lent down so he was a few inches from my face.

"When you talk smack like that to people with your pretty little mouth it gets me so hard." He kissed me slowly and I grabbed his shirt and pulled him to me more.

"Yeah well if that heart monitor was accurate it would be saying 69bpm right now." I wiggled my eyebrows and he smiled mischievously at that.

"God, you could make me do anything right now you know that." He lent forward but I placed my hands on his chest suddenly, stopping him as my face fell serious.

A strong memory flashed in my mind.

He, Jungkook, cried.

I looked at Yoongi, his words repeating in my mind. "Make me do anything."

"I have to do something." I pushed him back gently and swung my legs over the edge of the bed while I started taking off the stupid wires attached to me.

"Wow...and here I was thinking we were gonna have sex in a hospital room." He crossed his arms and took another step back, shaking his head in disappointment.

"Listen Yoongi, I too, love the fact that we never actually have sex in our own house but just do it in random dirty places around the city but there's something I have to check." I searched around the room for my clothes because there was no way in hell I was walking out this room looking like a tampon wrapper.

My eyes fell on a clean pair of comfortable but nice clothes. Obviously Yoongi picked them out.

"Where do you need to go? I'll take you." Yoongi walked up to me and I pulled the hospital gown off and shoved it in his hands.

"Ah, I like this view." He leant against the wall and raised an eyebrow at my body clad only in bra and underwear.

"Oh, you want me to go out like this so I don't end your perfect view?" I grabbed my shirt from the table and cocked my head to the side with a playful smile.

"You can..." He laughed while throwing away the cheap paper gown and then placed his hand on the wall.

"If you want me to kidnap you and lock you in a dungeon away from everyone's eyes." His face fell seriously and I bit my lip at his sexiness.

"Would you......fuck me in that dungeon?" I stepped forward and he looked over my body with a lusty expression.

"Over and over...till your throat gave out from screaming." He smirked and my whole body tingled with desire.

"...fuck..." I looked at the clothes in my hands then dropped them and smashed my lips onto his, sucking on his tongue as much as I wanted to suck him off.