"is annie leblanc asking me, on a date?" he said dramatically.

"oh shut up. they have good desserts." i giggled, then hayley came in.

"hey hayden!" hayley cheered, plopping down right next to me.

"hey hayley. what happened to your neck?" hayden asked.

"please not a hickey." i begged.

"i burnt myself with a hair curler. i'm not like you guys." hayley said, then left.

"damn, she got us there." i laughed, he did too.

"fine, meet me at catch tomorrow at seven pm." hayden said, then we ended the call and i went to go rejoin my family.

"mom, tomorrow i'm going to catch with some friends. around 7, so i probably won't be home by ten." i informed her as i grabbed a juice box.

"nope." my mom said, making me look at her confused. "honey, i love you but i'm not gonna just let you do everything you want. you got pregnant and i know you are responsible, but it's harder to, how do i say this? it's harder for me to trust you honey. your curfew is 9, and i'd like you to take hayley." my mom said, making me groan and roll my eyes. "don't make me make it 8:30."

"ok mom, just tell hayley." i said finally, then poked my juice box and walked to the couch.

a few minutes after, i heard hayley groan loudly, then sit by me. "you're dropping me off at pipers." hayley said lowly.

"you're not gonna tell mom about hayden." i said, our eyes hooked onto the tv.

we shook hands, then continued to watch descendants 3.

slipping on the black metallic dress, i looked at myself in the mirror. it was spaghetti strapped, fitted my body like a glove, and had a slightly low v in the back of the dress. i put on tall white heeled booties, then ran my hands down my body.

i didn't do too much makeup, knowing hayden doesn't like me wearing too much makeup. my hair was in a high sleek ponytail, and i wore gold dangling earrings. slipping on the purple bracelet, i added a few rings then checked the time.

"hayley! let's go!" i yelled, then she came to my room.

"i was waiting for you." hayley said back. "also, don't bring that bag." she said, taking my bag and handing me another. "perfect."

"ok, now hurry. i need to drop-"

"actually you don't. mom is telling me that if i spy on y'all, i get to pick our next vacation road trip." hayley said.

"fine, whatever." i said, then we ran out to the uber, which was down the mountain so, i almost broke my face a few times.

we drove to catch, and saw paparazzi there, i guess hayden's already there. we got out, the paparazzi swarming us, but we got inside in time, trying to ignore them.

"hey guys!" hayden greeted us, hugging hayley first then giving me a large hug, and a quick peck on the lips.

i sat next to hayden, our hands together as hayley chirped about what to get. "hayley, just choose one thing. you never finish anyway." i laughed, as i read the menu.

"come on, there's so much. and oh, can we get the dessert where you crack the top?" hayley asked.

"of course, whatever y'all like." hayden responded, making me look at him and smile, then rest my head on his shoulder.

we all ordered, then got our food. we talked, mostly hayley but hat was perfectly fine. me and hayden never let go the whole dinner. when we got our dessert, hayley cracked hers. she was so happy, then ate it all up. me and hayden got some sort of gelato with some sort of cake or whatever. but it was delicious.

we fed each other, then shared a small kiss. "so, you guys back together?" hayley asked, taking another spoonful of dessert into her mouth.

i looked at hayden, and smiled. "yes, we are." i smiled at her, then rested my head on his shoulder as she smiled and we all laughed and ate.

after that, we left. me and hayden held hands, but the paparazzi didn't seem to get the idea that hayden was holding hayley's hand because they were surrounding us like crazy.

hayden opened the door for us, all three of us getting in the uber and then going to city walk. we still had an hour to kill before curfew, so we went to the fountains. yes, cliche but, ya know if ya know.

lucky for me, the fountains were out of order! yes! i was craving for some doughnuts, so we went to voodoo doughnuts and grabbed a few. i knew mommy and daddy liked some here so i grabbed their favorites.

we ate, then said our goodbyes sadly. i have hayden one last kiss before me and hayley got into our uber with the doughnuts. "i like seeing y'all happy." hayley commented.

"thank you. i feel, amazing." i sighed, then we got home and ran up the hill. again, also breaking my face.

"hey girls. you're just on time. ohh, those look good." mommy greeted us as we entered the kitchen. "how was your date with hayden?"

my eyes widened, so did hayley's. "you told her-" hayley shut me up.

"i didn't say a thing-"

"tmz did. along with a lot of smooching." i groaned, falling back and rested my head inbetween my hands.

"not again!"