"Hass math" he glared at her then cleared his throat to recieved the call unwillingly..

"Haan Aunty hum bass adhey rastein mein hi hai bahut traffic hai you know na Delhi traffics..we will be right there in a half an hour" saying this he motioned Avni to take her bag quickly...

Talking over the call he held her hand and walked outside her cabin...

*******

Neil cut the call...They came outside the elevator..he hurriedly headed towards the car parking area...

"Tumne Mamma ko jhut kyu kaha???" Avni said walking behind Neil, her hand still held by him...

"To kya kehta apki pagal beti k saath ishq lada raha tha so we got late..aisa kehta..!!!" he rolled his eyes walking towards the parking space..

Avni's jaw dropped hearing his words..

He halted in front of his car took out his keys and unlocked it..
He immediately opened the car door made Avni sit on the passenger seat, he closed the door and hastened his steps towards the driver seat..
He sat inside the driver seat closed the car door...

Avni kept her back on the backside seat and fastened her seatbelt...

"Actually one more thing I could have said to Neela Aunty.."he smirked slightly taking out his glares from the car front deck...
Avni immediately turned her face looked straight at him being curious...

"That I was teaching her cardiologist daughter, how to read the fastest heart beat without measuring through ECG"
Buckling his seat belt he smiled teasingly then put his glares on his eyes turned his face towards Avni..

Avni got freezed for a fraction of second watching the sight of this naughty Neil khanna...
"Very funny" to hide her blush Avni gave a cheeky smile to him..

He shook his head gently smirking at her and started his car engine...

***********

The car cross through the Roy mansion main gate..it halted in front of the entrance..Avni unbuckled her seat belt she saw Neil sitting there holding the steering wheel..

"Tum nahi aoge" Avni asked him taking her bag from the backside seat...
"Nope I have some work pending still in the office so I'll go back to office now" Neil replied her casually through a smile...

"Oooh achhaa" she sighed and opened the car door and came out the car, closed the door...

"Okkky chal see you later bye"He started the engine...

"it's 4pm now Neela Aunty ko bolna I'll be there around 8..."he looked at his wrist watch then next moment he rose his eyes at Avni...

"Okkay" replying him she attempted to turn around but she immediately cut off by Neil...

"Aur sunn mujhey jyada miss mat karna I'll see you soon" he winked at her smiling naughtily and drove off...

"Huh self obsessed kahika" Avni curved her lips in a fake irritated face gazing at his passing car..the defended outside their huge gate she turned around and walked inside the house....

*******

"Renudi sab kaha hai!!!!" Avni stepped inside the hall she kept her bag aside sat on a couch... she rolled her eyes around,there some men are seen busy decorating the house, some are busy climbing the ladder to fix the lights on the wall, some are busy outside fixing the other things...

"Woh sab abhi thori der pehle apne apne room mein gaye hai....apko chai banake du" Renudi their household helper informed...

"ohhh achha...nahi mujhey kuch nahi chaiye mainbhi jaatihu apne room mein bahut thak gayi hum..." She was about to get up from the couch but she paused...