The Survivor / Chapter 10

Start from the beginning

The only one I know of is Eris, she is exceptionally cunning and sneaky.

We have to keep our eyes on her, she will turn this war in his favor if we are not continuously watching her," says Sapphire.

"The other three, I'm sure will have their responsibilities as well. We cannot focus our attention on them, we must protect the city," I say.

"Raven's rock shield will protect this city," Prince Nuru says, assuring Sapphire.

"That shield is only as strong as the dead Imperials that signed their emblem to it, it can break. It is stronger because now seven living Imperials have signed their names to it, but if we fail that shield falls," Eve says, countering him.

"They are probably better prepared than we are and will have many obstacles laying for us."

"So then, we will leave obstacles for them, says Xodus."

"Rain, I'm thinking we can leave iron poles in the ground, like hundreds in the fields surrounding us. The enemy won't know what these poles are for, so they will carelessly run past them, then using your lightning, you can use it to bounce off of each pole. This technique can be used if our soldiers are overrun. It will box Krios' soldiers and give ours a minute to handle their own and defend themselves, and stop the flow of an incoming army," I say.

"I like it," says Rain.

"My next idea is every soldier a part of the City of Light must have their armors engraved with mine and Eve's clan emblem," I say.

"If they lack stamina, my energy will revive them. If they are stabbed or nearly dead, Eve will heal them. We will have a relentless army that is unstoppable."

"That sounds amazing," says Prince Nuru.

"Now looking at this map, there are only two ways to get into the City of Light. One is through a canyon or over three tall mountains. This will make it very difficult for Krios' army, they will have to put in work, and continually fight.

The main entrance is from the canyon, Aura can you block this entrance with trees?"

"It will be a forest of death," says Aura, smiling.

"Good, that will leave the fields to the rest of us to take care of."

"They will die an unholy, painful death," says Aura, envisioning her plan.

"Oh, Aura, yes!" says Eve, gripping her forearm, smiling widely.

"You guys are giving me chills," says Rain.

Small laughter breaks from the group, "We will survive, and we will conquer our enemy."

"How are we going to kill him?" asks Sapphire.

"Honestly, I do not know, I know together we can when the time comes," I say.

"What if I can't?" asks Sapphire. "I don't know if I can..."

"I'm going to need you to be strong," says Eve.

"You must not let his words get to you, you must have inner strength and confidence of knowing who you are."

"You are not some weak little girl, you are a chosen, rightful queen of Abhur and goddess over the inner earth.

Stand up and fight my darling," says Eve.

"Exhaling, her shoulders fall, and she shakes her head, knowing the truth. Xodus, I'm going to need you to fill the fields with iron poles today."

"I'll get right on it," he says.

"Prince Nuru, I need everyone, women and child inside of Tier one. Doesn't Raven Rock also put a shield around the castle as well?"