“Ahhh well that’s pretty cool then”

“Yeah well I mean the girl has a voice on her, not sure how she’ll do with this song… it kind of means a lot to me”, he looks up to smile.

“Okay well do I get to hear it?” I walk over sitting in the seat next to him.

“Yeah, maybe if you’re a good girl” he smirks pulling my chin toward him into a warm kiss. He sucks on my bottom lip slightly as he pulls awy before getting back to scribbling into his journal. As I open my ipad im casually emailing sheduale alterations and come across an email from an Elizabeth Louise. Odd, not really sure who she is. I open the email to find a photo of her making out with Harry in what seems to be a club with a caption:

Should I take this public? I’m a little afraid but I think I’m in love with him’ My first instinct is to ask Harry about who she is but I don’t. I think he’s too in the moment to be focusing on some girl he probably hooked and booted. I decide on waiting before I see Tom, that’s the safest option in my opinion. Highly doubt the girl wants a ‘within the hour’ response.

Moments like these, when we are flying to another, magical, or not so magical place I have time to completely detach myself from the world. When your flying your in limbo, your striped of the idea that your in some place, because you’re no where… your ‘in the middle of travelling’ and that’s not really a place. Going over the things that happened from the moment we landed to the moment we set foot to this air plane I smile. I got to meet Ed, my all time favourite artist and idol. I can call him my friend now, which is rather surreal. I have a new job? Kind of… well writing music, which seems rather petty at the moment but I do enjoy it. Ahh Ive made new friends? Nathaniel… who is lovely but a royal pain to Harry and I – that situation on its own confuses me, but also intreges… in a way. I want to know Harry, the real Harry, the one before all of this ans it seems the only link to that is Nathaniel at the moment. I know he doesn’t really speak of Gemma, his sister, but I wonder why? Its like I went on this trip with him for his mums birthday being almost completely confident in were I stand and what’s going on – but flying back to reality it seems that I have a new sense of complete confusion, with so many questions unanswered. And before I deside to have a mental explotsion I should really get some sleep, its going to be a rough and crazy few weeks coming up. Oh my god Niall! I keep forgetting to reply to his messages, god damn. Man I need to get him a present.

“Bae” I speak. Bae? Am I crazy? I see Harry look up in shock of my words. We both laugh after a couple seconds of blank confusion.

“I like bae, its so Justin bieber” he rolls in his perfect English accent.

“Oh god. I meant Harry” I say shaking my head and mentaling palming my self.

“Just say what you were going to love” he smiles.

“What where you going to get Niall for his birthday, I have no clue”

“Well, we don’t really do gifts as such we usually just throw parties… we cant take much on the road and gifts are a hassle – unless its something super nice and handy like a watch or something. But I wouldn’t risk it”

“Yeah okay that helped thanks” I say mockingly.

“Okay well how about you set up something for him with Sarah? That would be nice”

“Oh my god yes! Like a super cute date! I’m so smart!” I squeal in excitement and the thought of seeing Sar.

“Chyahh…. You’re the smart one” he laughs looking back to into his journal.

The flight back was short, almost too short for me to decide to go back into reality and it sucked! Harry was fine, and calm and it almost seemed like none of it phased him which put me into a little bit of a mood, does this happen often with him? Just completely taking girls off their feet and all. Jeez. Before got back to the hotel in the dark SUV harry leaned over to me.

“I still love you, all the more each day” And as we got our selves out of the car I felt a warm sense of safeness come over me before I saw Tom walking toward us.

“We need to talk” he says, giving me a fake smile and dragging me further away from Harry.

“Who is the Liz girl, I have received a message from her threatening me to reliease nudes of Harry and a sex tape, have you heard of this at all?”

“Yeh she sent me an email that I read when I was already in flight, didn’t think much of it to be honest – I think its bes of to ask Harry, Tom”

“Have you even heard of a Liz?” ahh yes Tom I did, I read his messages in the morning when he got up to take a shower because I slept in his bed that night.

“No, no I haven’t”

“Well the publicist is upstairs, we can’t waste time with this. Take a shower and come up to room 356 with your ipad”

“Okay tom no worries”

Dont forget to vote and comment! ill be uploading soon guys! im so sorry to have taken this long & for it to be shorter than usual  xxx