Chapter 13✳️

Magsimula sa umpisa

Stiles stares at the woman she looked familiar to her. "I think I know her and my gut is telling me to save her. It's like her magic is reaching out to me. I'll have to put the barrier down to do that".

"Then put it down", Derek tells her and Stiles does.

"Duck".

Stiles points and yells to the woman breaking her concentration. The woman ducks and the bat misses her head. Another man grabs her and put handcuffs on her. The stranger pleads with Stiles for help. Stiles notices she seem to be in great pain. Stiles smiles at her and removes the barrier.

The wolves and rogue hunters began to fight. Stiles uses her magic to send the man holding the fae flying backwards. The man let go of the Fae and Stiles uses her magic to send him flying into the nearest tree.

She ask one of the Hale humans to remove the handcuffs from the woman and she does. Stiles calls her grandmother and ask her to take care of the young woman. Tabitha appears takes one look at the woman and almost faints. She get herself together hold on to her shakily and they both disappears.

Stiles takes the drop bat and starts swinging it. It collides with a hunters back sending him to his knees in agony. She moves to the next person and swings the bat once more and catches the back of another hunters knees. He doubles over in pain.

Suddenly Stiles feels pain in her side she looks down to see she's been stabbed.

"Triangle formation now," she shouts.

Her pack members form a triangle with their bodies with her in the middle. She quickly heals herself. Then come out the triangle and raises her hands people start flying into trees. She sees the person who stabs her and smiles at her, "I'm going to enjoy this so much".

The woman's throat starts to close up making it harder for her to breathe. Stiles was depriving her of oxygen, the woman falls to her knees and falls over dead.

Derek was in the with Lydia and some of the pack members. They see strangers running towards them with bow and arrows, guns, and swords. He and the people with him charged ahead and started fighting.

He lands a blow on a wolf who was giving as good as he was getting. Derek manages to get the wolf on his knees and wrapped his hands around his head choking the life out of him.

Derek watch the fighting for a moment most of the rogue hunters seemed to be more interested in getting pass him. And his line of men instead of fighting. Some of the hunters did fight of course.

Derek was no idiot he had planned for this maybe happening and instead of a town they could take over. The rogue hunters would fine several more lines of pack members. Beyond Derek's line waiting to finish them off.

Derek and the rest of the pack were holding their own with the hunters. He picks up a bow and some arrows that was dropped. That didn't seem to have a wolfsbane tip and infuse some magic into it and let it fly.

Their attackers were dropping like flies Derek was proud of his pack. Stiles and the wolves with her appeared in the town and joined the attack. Pretty soon there were dead wolfs and hunters everywhere. Stiles and Derek round up the hunters, witches and werewolves throw them in jail.

Some of the hunters took a pill and keel over dead.

"That's some hard core crap right there they rather die that talk", says Stiles.

"Which means they're extremely dangerous", states Derek. "They will do what ever it takes to archive their goal".

When the fight was over the Hale Pack lost twenty members. Of the four hundred people who came to destroy them only fifteen was alive. A combination of hunters, wolves and witches.