Chapter 47 - The Ad with YanMingXiu

Start bij het begin

ChenYing was mumbling what's for dinner while wiping the water that ZhouXiang splashed onto the floor. ZhouXiang lowered his head and looked at ChenYing's frail, bulging spine, feeling pain in his heart.

Don't think about YanMingXiu... think about the money. Doing this ad with YanMingXiu, the pay must be pretty good. This is what he should be thinking about.

Although he is extremely baffled as to why YanMingXiu would ask him to do this ad.

Half an hour later, the driver that President Wang sent arrived at the downstairs of his apartment.

While sitting in the car, ZhouXiang pondered over why CaiWei didn't let him take this job. Could it be that he hated YanMingXiu? But with CaiWei doing that, it actually benefited President Wang because now he is able to do a cheap favor for YanMingXiu. As for his feelings and difficulties, it is obvious that a person like President Wang would not consider.

In President Wang's mind, to be in an ad with YanMingXiu, for a minor unknown person like ZhouXiang, he should really be giving his thanks profusely.

ZhouXiang exposed a sarcastic smile.

It had been more than two months since he had awakened in this body. From the very beginning, it was uncomfortable and awkward. Now he finally has the feeling of being completely integrated with this body.

In the past two months, he had been trembling with fear and trepidation. In fact, he even became a bit of a 'yes' man, having no personal opinions, especially when facing people he is familiar with. He was really afraid of saying the wrong things or doing the wrong things, which might cause others to be suspicious. Even though he repeatedly reminded himself that he is no longer that ZhouXiang, he still misspoke a few times regardless of how careful he was. For a completely matured person to subconsciously change and force himself to adapt to a new identity is an extremely hard thing to do. It is beyond imagination, but he had gradually overcame it.

After acknowledging this body, he also fell back into his previous personality bit by bit. He, ZhouXiang, should not be such a coward with a guilty conscience when seeing anyone. No one could accept such outrageously bizarre thing as soul transferring. This will be the secret of his life. But it didn't mean that he should live in a shadow his entire life. He must get out and bring out his former easy-going and optimistic self to start a new life. He is younger compared to before, with more advantages. He even has a family now. No matter how he looked at this, he is lucky because it could have been worst. The only thing he needed to do is completely abandon his past and get rid of YanMingXiu entirely from his life. This process will be extremely painful, but he will still do it. Otherwise, he won't be considered as having new life...his heart will still be the same as before, imprisoned in his painful past

The first step he should take is to calmly confront YanMingXiu... to face this person he had lived with, whom he had once loved but never loved him in return. He should completely forget this failed relationship and let the two of them become true strangers.

After doing all sorts of thorough mental analysis in the car, ZhouXiang felt a lot better from the anxiety and nervousness he felt since receiving the call.

When he got out of the car, he saw YanMingXiu's assistant. Taking a deep breath, he put on a calm smile, "Greetings, I'm ZhouXiang. We seemed to have seen each other last time. What is Dai Ge's (T/N) name?"

T/N: Dai Ge means older brother or a respectful way of calling someone older.

"My surname is Jiang. We're about the same age so you can call me Xiao Jiang." As YanMingXiu's assistant, Xiao Jiang's position in the entertainment industry should not be underestimated. However, when faced with the only person (ZhouXiang) YanMingXiu had ever been interested in, Xiao Jiang didn't dare to be even a bit pretentious.