dreammare stuff

This is a gift for @TicciKat7 who suggested something rather suggestive when I asked her for things to write back in July. Now I can hear you asking, "Deadly, why the hell did it take you two and a half months to write 3800 words?" I dunno. sorry Cam. This isn't very suggestive either, but I hope I got some halfway decent flirting in it.

Dream was not very happy with the situation he was currently in. Nightmare had captured him. Again. He really hated when that happened. It was a mentally painful and emotionally draining experience. Never physically painful though. He thanked the stars for that.

He was in one of Nightmare's holding cells, a place that had become immensely familiar over the last few years, when Nightmare had began to capture him, rather than beating half to death when he lost. He slumped forward in a slouch, but sat back up when he heard foot steps approaching.

"Hello, brother dearest~" Nightmare walked in front of his cell with a smile, "If you keep stopping by, I really ought to get you an actual room to stay in."

Dream growled and pressed his back to the wall.

"I didn't come because I wanted to and you know it. Stop kidnapping me."

Nightmare grinned, "But then what would we do with our time? We would both be so bored if I didn't take you every once in a while. And you've been doing sooo well protecting the multiverse, you deserve a break."

Nightmare moved to open the cell door but stopped when Dream tensed, ready to run. He stops and his tentacles slip through the bars first, pinning Dream to the wall. When Dream had no chance of running, he entered completely, standing close to the other.

"Would you like that Dreamy? Your own room for me to keep you in? You seem so eager to leave your cell, you must love the idea. I rather like the idea as well, it's such a shame to have to keep a treasure like you locked up here."

Dream sputtered, unable to properly form words while Nightmare grinned, calling for the guards.

"Go prepare my room for a guest. And add a few outfits of Dream's size to my closet." Nightmare grinned down at Dream, "you would look lovely in my colors~"

Dream blushed and thrashed around in Nightmare's grip.

"L-let me go!"

Nightmare grinned, "Awe, how cute. Your blush lights up the room, I forgot how cute you were."

Dream ducked his head down and thrashed around harder, determined not to have to endure this embarrassment for much longer. Nightmare tilted Dream's head up, observing his ever growing blush.

"Do you like my compliments? How adorable." Nightmare asked, obviously amused.

Dream shook his head violently, "S-stop! Back off and let me go!"

"Sorry Dreamy, while I am very proud of how well you protect the multiverse, the boys have been begging for a few days of chaos. So you and I are spending a few days together where you can't interfere. Now come along quietly and I'll consider not shackling you to the bed as soon as we reach my room." Nightmare paused, "I mean, unless you want me to tie you up... that could be arranged~"

Dream flushed and went limp in Nightmare's tentacles. Escape was not possible at this moment and if Nightmare did tie him up, who knew what he'd do to him. Nightmare grabbed one of Dream's hands and let him loose of the tentacles. Dream followed behind him, allowing himself to be led to Nightmare's room. Once they reached the room, Nightmare locked the door behind them.

"Good boy~" Nightmare gestured to the bed, "go sit down, i'm going to get you something more appropriate to wear."

Dream decided that if things were to continue like this, his face would constantly be yellow. Still, he did as he was told. When Nightmare came back, he tossed something at Dream.