IT'S SPOOPY DAY!!!!

Dream felt a shiver go through the air.
A scream went through the air.
In horror Dream checked the calender.
He let out a terrified scream, It was Halloween!!!!
The entire building rumbled as a group of Sanses ran around through it.
They appeared at Dream's door, a kicked it down!
"ITS HALLOWEEN!!!" Error yelled, closely followed by the rest of the bad Sanses.
Nightmare picked up Dream, bridal style, and ran out of the building with him, the rest of the Sanses not far behind.
Dream looked up into Nightmare's tentacles and saw Ink, Blue, and Sci.
When they stopped running Dream beat his hands puny fists against Nightmare.
"LET ME GO YOU HENTAI OCTOPUS!" He whined.
Nightmare dropped Dream and clutched his chest "Hentai Octopus?!?! Is that really what you think of me, brother dearest?"
Cross laughed and helped Dream up, "That's what we all think of you, you hentai octopus. Now drop the captives, we need to go get ready!"
Nightmare unceremoniously dropped the skeletons in his tentacles.
Error caught Ink with his strings before he could hit the ground, but the rest of them weren't so lucky. Red quickly scooped up Sci and ran off to his room. Dust did the same Blue. Error gently set Ink on the ground and lead him by the hand to Error's room. Cross tried to walk away with Dream but a goopy black tentacle stopped him.
"Where do you think you are going?" Nightmare asked, tentacle wrapping around Cross and Dream's legs.
Cross rolled his eyes, "to your room so that can our costumes on. C'mon everyone has already went to their room, don't keep Dream waiting."
Nightmare grabbed Cross by the ankles with his tentacles, then picked Dream up bridal style and carried them both to his room.
And so began another Halloween.

HAPPY SPOOKTOBER!!! This is really short because I didn't think about putting something out for Halloween until today. I tried for crack, but I'm not good at it. For the person who requested something, I promise I'm working on it, just really slowly.