Ch. 18

Welp this is another chappy!

Jerome's POV

Man I gotta get to know SandwichKitty Cuz she's cute as my cat(I think cats are cute)! Welp I'm going to ask her to show me around the house. And the cutest thing about her are her pikachu ears.

Mitch's POV

There's something about Jerome but can't put a finger on it. He has that sparkle in his eye,you get a sparkle in your eye when your around someone you like Btw (I wish that was true),when he looks at Sierra.

Oo no duh Mitch he likes Sierra no duh!) I need to tell him that she's mine and only mine.(Ya Show him whose Bo$$! Wish I had a boyfriend like dat ❤).

So Sierra showed Jerome around the house and stuff like that. But then Jerome accidentally tripped and fell on top of Sierra. Jerome got closer to her face (oh gosh).

Sky's POV (Didn't expect that did you!?)

Well I was thinking about going to the city to get some stuff,so ehh might as well ask Sandwich if she wants to go. I walked into a cacophony(Btw cacophony means harsh mixture of sounds)!

Mitch slammed the door close. Sandwich was knocking on Mitch and her bedroom. Mitch was sobbing in the room. And Jerome was pleading Sandwich to forgive him. Where was Annabeth and Jason,who knows.

Annabeth's POV

I was looking for something in SandwichKitty's room and heard the room door slam shut. I turned around and saw a crying Mitch. I walked over to him and rubbed his (tummy lol) back. He tensed up for a second and relaxed. He asked if I could lay down in bed a while,that sent a shiver down my spine.

I agreed to lay down in his bed for a while. He fell asleep in a few minutes. Then I carefully got up and saw Sandwich with her head in her hands. "Hey, Mitch is in there sleeping kk?" "K" she mumbled.

She got up and walked inside. I walked over to Jason and my room. Inside was a cute sleeping Jason. I kissed his forehead and whispered "Goodnight bae " and got in bed and fell asleep.

Welp goodnight cookies cuz I tired lol goodbyyyye!