Ch. 4

A/N - Herro my precious cookies I am going to make a schedule for when I update,

One day *Updates story*,

Next day*Doesn't update*,

Day after that *Updates*,

and so on and so forth

~~edit~~

^^ u see that schedule.. now you don't bc it's not gonna happen dude

~~ ♥ ~~

Ty's POV

I woke up on the hard, wood floor. I groaned as I tried to keep my eyes opened. "Ow." I nudged Adam's shoulder and he instantly woke up. "Huh, wha-.." I hushed him and carefully stood up. "Bedroom?"

"Yesss, my neck is starting to cramp"

(cheeky ty)

We went to Sky's room, leaving Mitch and Sandwich on the floor. They'll wake up, whether it be in the morning or the middle of the night.

Sandwich's POV
a.k.a Sierra

I felt something poked my shoulder repeatedly. "What do you want.." I murmured not opening my eyes, and flipping over.

"C'mon, let's go to an actually sleeping place, a.k.a the bed" "I doN'T WANNA BE RAPED!" I slapped whoever was talking to me. "Oww!" I opened my eyes.

"MITCH?! Damn, sorry!" I touched his cheek. He grunted , "It's okay, as long as I got you, I'll be okay." He smiled and picked me up bridal style, heading towards the bedroom.

(hey, no. Nono, nononono, NO. Staph right there dirty mind >:o)

Mitch put me on the left side of the bed, and he went around the to right side. His chest was against my back, I smiled and pecked his cheek.

I laid in his arms, pondering about Ty and Sky. It was weird when Ty blushed when Sky said they had to sleep together.

I mean who wouldn't?

And, Ty's bi, but maybe he likes Sky.. I'll have to ask him in the morning. Someone knocking on the door, brought me out of my thoughts. Wowza, spookyyy.

???'s POV

We were walking through the woods and we spotted a house, cottage thing. Jason (Yes MinecraftUniverse :D) and I knocked on the door... not wanting to be out in the drizzle that was coming down on us.

Sandwich's POV
a.k.a Sierra

Since Mitch and I were closest to the door.. I decided it was a good idea to go to the door, of someone else's house, and open a door to a probably, potential murder. "Um, hello.."

yum descriptions

There was a guy and a girl at the door. The girl was wearing a dark blue jacket with little white stars, sort of like a galaxy and converse rainbow shoes. She had hazel eyes and dark brown hair put up into a messy bun. The boy had a blue space suit with his helmet on, so I couldn't really see his face.

I wonder what they were doing in the middle of the forest..."Hi?" I repeated.

"Hey, um, my name's Annabeth and this is Jason. um. well this is awkward but, we were wondering if we could stay the night here?"

Well I would say no, but it's the middle of the night, "Well this ain't a hotel, but.." I heard zombies groaning, and it's just a eerie environment. I grunted. "Sure, come in before the zombies smell you.."

They nervously walked inside and, of freaking course, the almighty, protective Mitch got out his mighty sword and 'protected' me from them. I just playfully pushed him out of the way.

"Mitch, this is Annabeth and Jason.." He nodded, putting his sword away. "Jason, Annabeth, this is Mitch, my boyfriend. There's also Ty and Sky, but they're probably sleeping."

"Or being cheekyyy." Mitch said in a singsong voice. I shook my head, smiling.

Ok......I think this is a good place to end the chapter, two strangers in the middle of the night.

Awesome ending, 10/10 Any way I Am GOING TO THE BEACH YEAH I will try To update on this story But can you update without internet?

~~edit~~

i didn't even know what data was last year. now look where i stand now. i need internet or i will die.

also, we are probably going to the beach again... hmm,

AND tan lines can kiss my ass ;c