Ch. 10

Herro cookies I think I'm going shopping after this '-' Shopping to me is kinda boring.....Except for the dresses :3..Ok Enough awkwardness....BUT BEFORE I GO SHOPPING IM GOING TO PLAY MINECRAFT......but first the story

Sky's POV

Ok so now everyone knows Our secret. Good,No more Awkwardness. Sierra bought us some swim suits and we splashed water at each other. We basically spent the whole day there,When it was dark we went in to eat dinner ( Cuz I'm hungry), Sandwich made some ,Nice Hot,Juicy, Big delicious Chicken (SO HUNGRY).

<~•~•~•~•~After they eat DELICIOUS Chicken =}~•~•~•~•~>

Finally bed,I'm super tired so,as soon as I laid my head on the pillow I was out like a candle (Me and my metaphors xD).I felt someone next the me,Ty.

Ty's POV

I wasn't tired at all. So I just laid down next to Adam, He put his arms around me and pulled me closer. I feel sleepy all of a sudden (Sleeping Beauty :3 Awesome).I guess I was tired.

~•~•~•~•~Next morning~•~•~•~•~•~•

I yawned and rubbed my eyes."Good morning Sleeping beauty"(xD)It was Adam."Good morning love"(Awww so Kawaill skylox Desu .-. ) He got of the bed and picked me up "Adammm I don't wanna get out of bed" "Well too bad" "Aww" (By the way it's almost Christmas :3) "Come on let's go set up the tree" "But I'm too lazy" "Fine" I heard him open the door,but I was too lazy to open my eyes.

Adam's POV

I was going to put Ty in the lake (x3 Im so evil). I got out a float thingy and put Ty on it. Luckily he was skinny so he didn't sink.I pushed him gently so he wouldn't open his eyes. He floated away to the middle of the lake.I smirked

Ty's POV

I felt like I was floating away on a cloud. "Heyyyy Tyyyy" He sounded far away. Hmm I opened my eyes....OH MY BANANAS. I was in the middle of the lake."Adammmm"He just smirked,I'm going to get him back,twice.I dived into the water and It was cold!!!! I swam to the other side where he couldn't see me. But I could see him. He started to freak out.